Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2002 corvette Z06 - Magnacharger - 36000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 10:48 PM
1Willy1
Melting Slicks

Received 381 Likes on 278 Posts
Default 2002 corvette Z06 - Magnacharger - 36000 miles

Hey guys

My desire to own a Viper is not going away as I hoped it would, so that is the only reason I would consider selling this car, to help me get closer to a Viper.

I daily drive this car so the mileage will be going up slightly as time goes on.

With that said it is a 2002 Z06 in quick silver with 36700 miles , all original, clean title , no accidents and no liens with ownership in hand.

It comes equipped with a few mods such as :

-intercooled Magnacharger kit
-short shifter with Stock leather ****
-Borla Stinger exhaust
-High rise hood (not 100% sure of which make and model)
-Upgraded rotors and pads
-Front and rear LED lights

Also has the factory 300MPH cluster

Oil was changed a week ago , mobile 1 synthetic + mobile 1 filter.

Car is still on the stock suspension at stock height, so the ride is very smooth and handling very tight.

The power on this car is amazing, the bottom end torque and lower rpm range is what I enjoy most, but it really livens up the more you push the pedal.

The car is still on the conservative Superchips tune which is recommended by Magnacharger (and comes with the magncharger kit)

This is a very basic tune , safe and conservative, which for me is perfect, but theres room for improvement/power if that's what you want.

The car gets better gas mileage then my stock 2000 FRC, and somehow it stays and operates at a much cooler temperature. (im assuming due to the intercooler)

Everything on the car works.... from the oil sensor, to the key FOB, to the TPMS, to the CD player, the trunk popping up, and any other little gizmos and items that came with the car.

Interior is mint, looks brand new, from the seats to the console , radio , dash everything is great. (full black interior-will get photos soon)

Now onto the negatives.

One of the LED bulbs in the passenger side headlight is out, im trying to find the parts to swap back to the factory OEM headlights so im not going to bother replacing the bulb at this time.

Second issue is the high rise hood paint, its good enough, you can tell it was done by a body shop and not some guy on his driveway, but in certain lights and angles you can see slight "tiger striping" in the metallic base coat. Its enough to bother me so it will probably bother you, I was thinking of eventually having the hood vinyl wrapped or redone at some point.

Aside from that the car is tip top.

Asking $26000 usd

Feel free to fly down and drive back or we can arrange shipping.

Pls leave me a PM if you have any questions or concerns

Thanks
Attached Images         

Last edited by 1Willy1; 05-28-2016 at 12:41 AM.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:40 AM
1Willy1
Melting Slicks

Received 381 Likes on 278 Posts

free bump to myself

Quick Reply: 2002 corvette Z06 - Magnacharger - 36000 miles