Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

821RWHP FRC - Torch Red - Mod Red - One of the Nicest

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 03:55 PM
Boscosz28
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Sale Pending

Well,...I have been fortunate enough to have had this car cross my paths, not once, but twice. I originally purchased in 2012, and then again, in 2015. We are in the middle of our new home construction, and I would like to re-appropriate some funds. This is not a fire sale by any means. I have an manila envelope full of receipts. This car is complete. Nothing needs to be done to this car. It runs and drives like it came this way from the factory. No Warning lights and no drama. This car was professionally built by a well respected forum member and by nothing but the most reputable people in the Corvette community like A&A Corvette and Dr. Phil. I have never had this car to the track. Here are very minor factory details. 2000 Torch Red FRC - semi rare car Originally black interior, - It is now Mod Red. In 2012 I purchased the interior from a 6000 mile wrecked z06. Seats and interior are in good shape. Dual Climate Control HUD Power Driver seat with Memory Z51 Package 6 speed Car has 82,xxx miles on the body. I will get the exact numbers the next time I'm in the shop. Now onto the modifications. The car has roughly 8-9k miles on the boosted setup. The first approximately 6k miles, were on a smaller, T-trim head unit on 14lbs. The car now has a 2200R blower, and is making 20lbs of boost. The attached dyno sheet was on a "max power pull" on the older smaller blower set at 20lbs. Has not been back on the rollers with the new blower, but should be very similar, with the exception that this blower doesnt have to work nearly as hard to make those nubers. Worked 347 from brand new ls6 block ECS blower cam worked lq9 heads (New valve springs a few K miles ago) ls6 intake 8 rib set up New style water pump EVERY sensor on the drive train was ordered new on the build. No corners cut. Alky control progressive system A&ABoost referenced fuel system 2200R blower. Twin BOV's Large FMIC Built rear end with DTE Brace. Trans/rear was gone through last year for routine maintenance. c6 z06 brakes (calipers, rotors and pads with brand new SS braided lines Like these... Car stops very..very well. z07 wheels on BFG Drag radials comes with 6 wheels. Two extra rears 18x11 Hotchkis sway bars bilstein revalved shocks lowering bolts corner weighted, balanced, and aligned LG Pro Headers Corsa exhaust z06 front grilles and rear brake ducts NOT in the pictures, is the Licence plate filler w/chrome corvette inlays ...list goes on and on.... Double din bezel for the stereo/nav/dvd back up cam ACA authentic projector HIDs Euro tail lights DEFI Vacuum/boost Gauge DEFI Fuel Pressure Gauge Double and triple A pillar Gauge pod cluster (double is currently in the car - didnt like the tripple.. but it is included) Raptor shift light B pillar harness bar Pfadt racing hooks C6 Gauge Bezels C6 Z06 Shifter Led bulbs everywhere All amped components and sub in the trunk in hidden box. The sub has gone out, but I enjoy the soundtrack of the car too much to replace.. Sub box will be included. Theres just a ton Im leaving off/forgetting... like fire extinguisher, ipod hook up, custom engraved FRC badges etc... I have recently taken a clay bar over the entire car, and she cleans up very nicely. While typing this, I have remembered one thing the car needs that I had forgotten. The HUD has fallen, and I have not taken the time to fix it. Easy Fix. PITA to get to... This car has factory manors, and is 100% daily drive-able. Just be prepared, when you step on the loud pedal. Please note: I have owned many heavily modified cars. This car, is not your typical, worn out, ragged out, strip car. I can count on 2 hands the times I have taken this car WOT during my first ownership, and can say the same for my second. She spends more time in the garage than anything.. I will miss her greatly, but at this point, other things are a larger priority. Maybe...just maybe, she will cross my paths again in the future. Price will be $26,000 FIRM with no trades. Clean title, clean carfax, no liens. Car is located in Eastern Oklahoma. 918-721-one nine eightysix

Last edited by Boscosz28; 07-21-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:06 PM
TommyTomlin
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks like a fine machine!
Old 07-18-2016, 09:19 AM
Zjoe6
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,938 Likes on 2,425 Posts

Wow nice. Looks like mine but over twice the RWHP.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:42 PM
4XLR8N
Le Mans Master
Pro Mechanic

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,209 Posts

DAYUM!!!
Old 07-19-2016, 04:46 PM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

Very nice! GLWS!
Old 07-21-2016, 09:05 AM
holley505
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Very Nice Car - Good Luck with Sale....

Quick opinion about the 2 blower set ups?

2200R Vs T-trim setup?

Last edited by holley505; 07-21-2016 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:03 AM
Boscosz28
Pro

Originally Posted by holley505
Very Nice Car - Good Luck with Sale.... Quick opinion about the 2 blower set ups? 2200R Vs T-trim setup?
We were spinning the T-Trim fairly hard, so the power delivery was very responsive. Obviously the life expectancy is shortened when over spinning it.

But the 2200R is a beast. Not having to spin it near as hard, and the power level is noticeably more potent (20lbs vs 14lbs). The power is very linear, and goodness....this thing pulls like a freight train in the upper RPMS. The 2200R is actually noticeably quieter, which is nice. You have no idea you are standing next to a car with this power level.

The more I think about selling this.... The more I go

Last edited by Boscosz28; 07-21-2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-24-2016, 01:37 AM
smooth1990
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Boscosz28
We were spinning the T-Trim fairly hard, so the power delivery was very responsive. Obviously the life expectancy is shortened when over spinning it.

But the 2200R is a beast. Not having to spin it near as hard, and the power level is noticeably more potent (20lbs vs 14lbs). The power is very linear, and goodness....this thing pulls like a freight train in the upper RPMS. The 2200R is actually noticeably quieter, which is nice. You have no idea you are standing next to a car with this power level.

The more I think about selling this.... The more I go
Is it still available?
Old 07-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Boscosz28
Pro

Car has sold.

Get notified of new replies

To 821RWHP FRC - Torch Red - Mod Red - One of the Nicest

Quick Reply: 821RWHP FRC - Torch Red - Mod Red - One of the Nicest