Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Sale or interesting trade

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 02:17 PM
pnewt
Burning Brakes

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts

Default Sale or interesting trade

I am looking to sell or trade off my 01 Z06 red/mod red . have had several trade offers in other forums but nothing has developed. My car is the second Z06 built (with a double digit vin and verified by Corvete museum historian) Was used as show car by factory to introduce the new model and later used by a factory VP and sold to the public with over 10k miles on it. Excellent condition for a driven car with 86k miles. Has had several owners and had a $500 accident in 2003 for which I have secured the report Missouri requires $500 damage accidents to be put on Carfax Lf fender was damaged but repaired without replacement. Want to be honest as I've been a member here for over 10 years and have bought and sold several cars here. Only mods are Ram Air and new electric exhaust cutouts. Graphics are removable. New aftermarket wheels but have originals along with the first aid kit and tire inflation kit. Car sits in garage. I'd like to get 20k for it but will take offers or trades and go from there Thanks for looking Car is in Indiana close to Cincinnati
Attached Images   
Old 07-23-2016, 02:19 PM
pnewt
Burning Brakes

Default sale/trade

If anyone is interested,message here or to my email address pnewt50@yahoo.com Thanks
Old 07-25-2016, 12:00 PM
pnewt
Burning Brakes

Default z

Monday bump

Get notified of new replies

To Sale or interesting trade

Quick Reply: Sale or interesting trade