Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Modded C5; trade for C5Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 09:12 AM
Tar Heel
Burning Brakes

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Modded C5; trade for C5Z

2004 Corvette coupe, 53,000 miles. 2nd owner, interior is a 10 and exterior is a 9.5 with a few MINOR rock chips on nose. Tick SNS Stage III cam, BTR springs, TFS push rods, Vararam CAI, ARH 1 & 7/8" headers, 3" off-road X-pipe, B&B Bullets, Yank SS4000, 3.90, LG drag spindles, Bogarts D10, Hoosier 295/50/16 drag radials, M&H front runners, Wolfe 6-point bar, Stroud 5-point cam lock harness, Nitrous Outlet wet kit including Lingenfelter LNC-2000, NOS mini progressive controller, Nitrous Outlet stand alone fuel cell, NANO kit, dual purge, professionally tuned by Stephen Covington at East Texas Muscle Cars in Longview, Texas.

In bolt-on trim car went 11.58 @ 115 with 1.50 60'. After the cam install this summer it made 429 to the wheels (57 more than bolt-on) on a DynoJet in a 108 degree shop. With 150 jets and no NANO (pressure was too high due to the heat) it made 565 to the wheels. This fall in cooler air it will easily make 600 with the same jets and the NANO kit on with a very safe tune. Car has never been run at the track on nitrous. Goal in good air is 10s NA and 9s on nitrous.

Car is EXCEPTIONALLY clean and well maintained. Only high quality parts used throughout with extreme attention to detail. My wife and I have had the car for 5 years and just don't use it any longer.

Also have a 2016 24' Cargo Mate V-nose trailer that's been used one time to tow. 5200 lb. axles, electric brakes, dove tail, alarm system, all tie downs and accessories, Curt weight distribution hitch with Curt sway control kit, spare tire, interior lighting, extra reflectors, ...

Extras include: 4 Z06 wheels painted gunmetal gray with NEW street tires, nitrous mother bottle, complete Nitrous Outlet filling station, 2 extra nitrous bottles, extra NANO bottle, car cover, and some other pieces and parts I'm sure I'm forgetting.

NADA clean retail is $22k and I easily have another $12K in parts alone not counting any labor. Asking $25K for car and $5K for trailer. Will not sell trailer until the car sells. Possible trade for '68-'72 Corvette with 4-speed and AC, clean GM muscle car or older truck, late-model muscle with FI. NO boats, race cars, or bikes. We do NOT need to sell the car so please no low-ballers.

Text me at (903) 373-1946 for more pictures.

Scott

Possible trade for a stock or tastefully modded C5Z. Looking for a clean, low-mileage driver.

Scott

Quick Reply: Modded C5; trade for C5Z