Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

SOLD - 2003 MSGM auto in Texas **Pics and Video** $16,500

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 02:02 PM
aasports
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Default SOLD - 2003 MSGM auto in Texas **Pics and Video** $16,500

For sale 2003 Chevrolet Corvette, automatic, 64k miles, dual zone a/c, dual power seats, heads up display, CD player, removable roof panel. This is the very beautiful and popular, medium spiral gray metallic! The paint is silky soft and shiny with a fresh coat of Zaino polish and glitters in the sun like a diamond. The interior is a 10 out of 10. The buttons and ***** all look brand new with zero wear. Both seats have absolutely no bolster wear at all. Interior still smells like a new car. Other than a few typical rock chips the exterior is easily a 9 out of 10. This C5 Corvette is 100% completely stock (except for the nice looking exhaust tips.) Tires are excellent! This car needs nothing but a new owner. Its been kept in a garage its entire life. Please check out a video I made with tons of pictures:

I have owned six C5 Corvettes over the years and can easily say this is the absolute cleanest example I've ever had. And yes, it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures! If you want pictures of anything specific just let me know! Thanks for looking!
$16,500

Also check out my Zaino video I made when I did this car a couple of weeks ago!

Old 02-12-2017, 02:17 PM
aasports
Racer

Old 02-17-2017, 01:13 PM
aasports
Racer

**sold**

Get notified of new replies

To SOLD - 2003 MSGM auto in Texas **Pics and Video** $16,500

Quick Reply: SOLD - 2003 MSGM auto in Texas **Pics and Video** $16,500