Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2002 Corvette Z06

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Abelito_c5z06
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Corvette Z06

first off price is 15k OBO i will look at good offers! vehicle is located in louisville, kentucky and the title is ready to go. i am easier to get ahold of through text my number is 502-644-5305

I am looking to sell my c5z06, the car is in good shape, it has 108xxx healthy miles and does have a rebuilt title due to water damage back in 2015, the water didnt go much past the carpet. Everything works as it should, ac/ps/heat. The car runs great, it hasnt happened in a few months but if you are driving normal sometimes on the dash it says "reduced engine power" but the car keeps running normal and nothing changes, i keep seeing this as a common c5 problem were one of the wires on the doors becomes unsoldier and it does the same thing. Its not because of the water damage. Everyone says the same simptoms and its the same thing on all of them. Once you shut it off and back on it wont do it again for a good while. Its only done it twice to me in the year and a half ive owned it, i just thought i should mention it, if it wouldve been more consistent i wouldve just had the wire soldiered. It will come with the ccw wheels and all of the carbon fiber components. I will also include the oem air box/ corner lights and a spare z06 wheel i have. The car got plugs and wires a couple months back, brand new optima red top, all fluids were flushed and filled. Id suggest an aftermarket master cylinder down the road. Everything works perfectly, bose sound system still sounds great. The car also has the somewhat rare factory option z06 MOD interior, DOES have working HUD!!!

Here are some of the parts on the car:
Borla axleback
Vararam powerduct
Midwest corvette air intake
Kirban performance short shifter
Pioneer radio
It has the beauty rings on cluster
Hurst white shift ****
Wheels are ccw race classics in great shape all four wrapped in mickey thompsons
Fronts: 17x10.5 with good m/h street comps
Rears: 17x12 with good m/h et streets s/s
Carbon creations wing
Carbon creations zr1 sideskirts
Carbon creations zr1 front lip
Brand new clear turn signals
Window tint in good shape
Oem z06 floor mats
Attached Images          

Last edited by Abelito_c5z06; 02-18-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Abelito_c5z06
8th Gear

bump, need this sold!
Old 02-21-2017, 01:51 PM
Oversight
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

My dad is looking for one. We are in Louisville as well. I sent him a link to your car. Ill text you if hes interested
Old 02-21-2017, 02:42 PM
Abelito_c5z06
8th Gear

Default sounds awesome.

Originally Posted by Oversight
My dad is looking for one. We are in Louisville as well. I sent him a link to your car. Ill text you if hes interested
sounds great, please let me know i am a motivated seller
Old 02-21-2017, 05:08 PM
jdoyle
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

can i get more info on the water damage please? also, why do you suggest an aftermarket master cylinder down the road? thank you

about the beauty rings on the cluster, do the gauges still read true or are they off?

Last edited by jdoyle; 02-21-2017 at 05:11 PM. Reason: more questions
Old 02-21-2017, 07:20 PM
03DSGVERT3985
Heel & Toe

interested in trades for a Duramax? trying to sell, but if a trade could be worked out I would be interested. Clean title 05 GMC with 141,000 miles. fully loaded.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:11 PM
Abelito_c5z06
8th Gear

Originally Posted by jdoyle
can i get more info on the water damage please? also, why do you suggest an aftermarket master cylinder down the road? thank you

about the beauty rings on the cluster, do the gauges still read true or are they off?
i bought the car from auction and it didn't run, they assumed it was from the flood damage but all it needed was a starter.. for some reason it was disconnected but i went ahead and bought a new one. i did the tune up and fluid change just to be safe. id recommend a master cylinder because it does the "pedal to the floor" thing that most c5s get. it only does that if you go wot for a couple gears. when it does happen you just pump pedal and it comes back to life instantly. I've been told it could be the orifice tube or something in the line. not too sure honestly. during daily driving it doesn't do the pressure loss at all.

also the beauty rings don't affect the gauges at all!
Old 02-21-2017, 09:12 PM
Abelito_c5z06
8th Gear

Originally Posted by 03DSGVERT3985
interested in trades for a Duramax? trying to sell, but if a trade could be worked out I would be interested. Clean title 05 GMC with 141,000 miles. fully loaded.
im actually selling a 01 duramax sierra but if you text me i might be interested!
Old 02-22-2017, 10:57 AM
jdoyle
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Abelito_c5z06
i bought the car from auction and it didn't run, they assumed it was from the flood damage but all it needed was a starter.. for some reason it was disconnected but i went ahead and bought a new one. i did the tune up and fluid change just to be safe. id recommend a master cylinder because it does the "pedal to the floor" thing that most c5s get. it only does that if you go wot for a couple gears. when it does happen you just pump pedal and it comes back to life instantly. I've been told it could be the orifice tube or something in the line. not too sure honestly. during daily driving it doesn't do the pressure loss at all.

also the beauty rings don't affect the gauges at all!
will you tell me more about the flood damage please? do you have a carfax? does the car stink like mold/mildew?

Last edited by jdoyle; 02-22-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To 2002 Corvette Z06

Quick Reply: 2002 Corvette Z06