Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTT - 15 C7 Z06 mint for 03-04 stock C5 Z06 +$

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 06:47 AM
dlparsons
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default WTT - 15 C7 Z06 mint for 03-04 stock C5 Z06 +$

NO LONGER LOOKING, thank you.

I am looking to switch focus and start running competitively in autocross and although I love my C7Z, the C5Z is better for my current goals.

The C5Z needs to be in excellent condition, no mechanical mods unless SCCA SSR legal. Mid-range mileage.

My car is currently listed for $84,900. It is a 2015 C7 Z06 Convertible M7, 2lz, with aftermarket Stage 2 aero (no Z07 package) with custom interior, minor cosmetic custom work to engine bay and exterior, most items changed out will also go with the car. Museum delivery, I've got all original documentation and even the build photo book from the museum.

This is a MULTI trophy winning car that is female driven and meticulously maintained. Less than 200 of these cars exist and with tastefully done custom work, it's one of one. Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, 2LZ is customized to add Italian Leather custom color-matched embroidered seats, custom center console, custom two-tone steering wheel. Top of the line floor mats and trunk mat. All mechanicals are factory original, 650hp/650ft/lb of torque. Never tracked! Under the hood are more tastefully done upgrades including custom hoodliner and color matched engine bay enhancements. On the outside, this flawless car has a custom aero package in Carbon Flash Metallic, Z06 emblems are color custom to match the car. Car has been garage kept and even covered in the garage. It has a paint coating that protects and enhances the factory clear coat, top quality, invisible clear bra application in all of the "hot" spots for stone chips. Tires have less than 2000 miles on them and a new pair of rear tires come with the car.

Factory Options and highlights:
Museum Delivery
Navigation
Battery Protection
Carbon Fiber Dash (with custom matching center console)
Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Paint (2 year only option)
Carbon Flash stinger hood
7 Speed Manual Transmission
Black top
Carbon Flash mirrors
Spectra Gray with Machine Groove wheels
Black/Dark Galvanized Gray 2LZ two-tone interior (with custom upgrades)
Performance Data Recorder
GT Bucket Seats (custom Italian Leather upgrade)
Heated and Cooled Seats
Black painted calipers

This car is truly a beast on the road and a work of art when it's sitting still. The above are the list of options, this car came fully loaded with LOTS of other goodies not mentioned.

I have over $100,000 invested in this car. And as much as I enjoy the car, I just can't justify the expense of it any longer.

Open to offers and idea...

Last edited by dlparsons; 03-21-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Quick Reply: WTT - 15 C7 Z06 mint for 03-04 stock C5 Z06 +$