I have decided to part ways with my 2004 Corvette Z06 (final year for the C5 Z06, has all of the updates). The car is Machine Silver (1 of only 967 made) with full black leather interior. Clean Oklahoma title. It currently has 74.8k miles on it (will slightly go up as I drive it occasionally on the weekends as the weather gets nicer). I hate to sell it, but just need something a little bigger for my weekend car. I canít afford to keep this and buy something else Ė trust me I wish I could. I purchased it about a year ago from an old family friend who owned it since it had about 10k miles on it. Adult owned and driven and garage kept its entire life. It is an Oklahoma car; never seen snow or ice. Itís an absolute blast to drive and has never given me a single problem. I bought this car because I was tired of project cars, and wanted a nice, reliable weekend car that required very little maintenance and have fun in. This car is exactly that. You just hop in, turn the key, and go.
Everything works perfectly on this car. Runs and drives perfect and does everything it is supposed to do. No issues whatsoever. The car is completely stock, no mods or performance parts have ever been installed. I have all of the original keys, remotes, owner's manuals, window sticker, records (very few due to nothing ever going wrong it and only requiring routine maintenance). It will come with everything it came with from the factory as far as I know. This car literally needs nothing and is ready to go.
As you can see in the pictures, it is in great condition inside and out. The paint and body is in great condition. There are a few small scratches on it from normal road wear, but nothing major by any means. It is very clean overall, and when freshly waxed, looks like glass. The car has never had any paint or body work done. The wheels have a few light scuffs on them from the previous owner (old man parking syndrome), but again nothing major. The interior is in great condition as well, with very little wear on the driverís seat, and the passenger seat has barely been sat in. The dash, door panels, and everything else in the interior looks basically brand new. The carpet and floor mats are in great shape with little to no wear.
Routine Maintenance Items:
- Oil last changed at 74.5k with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic and OEM filter (changed every 3k miles)
- Transmission fluid changed at 72k with Amsoil Signature Series Transmission Fluid (changed every 3rd oil change)
- Differential fluid changed at 72k with Amsoil Severe Gear Differential Fluid (changed every 3rd oil change)
- Tires are fresh, only a few thousand miles on them (Rear: Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport 295/35 ZR18, Front: Toyo Proxes T1R 265/40 ZR17)
- Optima Red Top Battery installed last summer
- Ipod adapter installed and routed to the center console
- Eckler's Cabin Partition w/ Z06 Badge
- Eckler's Trunk Lid Liner
- Just renewed the license plate
I tried to be as thorough as I could with everything I listed. If I missed something, or you would like more info or pics of anything, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks!