Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 01:30 AM
MRSTEAM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance?

I have been told by one employee for GM that an Employee Discount is invoice plus 4%. Another Employee told me that the all the other discounts such as Loyalty discount and fatory rebate apply. I have never herd of the suppliers discount pricing? I realize I should ask the employees and have one but they have not gotten back to me. In a perfect world I would be able to get Emp. discount and approx. $3000 in rebates. Curious? If anyone can help I would apprieciate it. :skep:
Old 08-02-2003, 06:14 AM
Vette Nut
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance? (MRSTEAM)

The GM Employee discount ( GMS ) is listed on the dealer invoice, ask to see it. Add 4% and you come up with the supplier discount price. All rebates usually apply too.
Old 08-02-2003, 09:23 AM
gilbybarr
Le Mans Master

Received 1,887 Likes on 794 Posts

Default Re: Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance? (Vette Nut)

Also, the supplier discount seems tougher to find....a dealer doesnt have to honor it...there are two supporting dealers that are taking it right now though I believe.
Old 08-02-2003, 11:03 AM
MRSTEAM
Advanced

Default Re: Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance? (gilbybarr)

Thanks for that extra info. I didn't know they had a choice of honoring it or not. The best deals I have seen go through lately seem to come from Maxiprice one yellow 03 z06 500 mi I thought I read 10000 off msrp so went from $51,500 to $41.500. Also the Navy Blue Coup 00 with 8000 mi for 29k seemed like a good price. I still have my 01 coup but I was thinking of a vert or z06. Above may have been $52,500 to $42,500 or there abouts. Thanks again. :chevy
Old 08-02-2003, 02:25 PM
Karl Johanson
Drifting

Default Re: Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance? (MRSTEAM)

Raymond,

I have two convertibles left in the 03 models. I will accept GM employee or supplier on these vehicles.

Please review my remaining inventory at http://www.nationalcorvettesales.com/newinventory.html

If you are interested in either vehicle, please contact me at your convenience. :chevy
Old 08-04-2003, 09:35 PM
MRSTEAM
Advanced

Default Re: Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance? (Karl Johanson)

Karl.

I olny saw a red vert 03? Do you have other 03 verts. Could you please tell me what the current rebates are and when they end thanks. I know there was one for $2000 and a loyalty discount of $1000 are those still in effect? :confused:

Get notified of new replies

To Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance?

Quick Reply: Employee Discount and Supply discount? What the differance?