C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thumbs Up For Jeff Creetch At CAM

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 09:48 PM
js23881
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Thumbs Up For Jeff Creetch At CAM

Just a plug for Jeff Creech at Carolina Auto Masters. He recently tuned my new blower ride to 611 RWHP with 600 RWT. The curve was really great. Recommend him to anyone who wants to maximize their power or get engine work done
Old 06-10-2007, 03:23 PM
BlackMagicC5
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by js23881
Just a plug for Jeff Creech at Carolina Auto Masters. He recently tuned my new blower ride to 611 RWHP with 600 RWT. The curve was really great. Recommend him to anyone who wants to maximize their power or get engine work done
If your ever back up that way, tell him Jon "BlackMagicC5" said hello. He tuned my procharger car a few years ago. I spanked a lot of cars I shouldn't have with that car. It ran increadible.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:08 PM
obxfunn
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10
FedEx Bowl 4 St. Jude '09

Jeff and the crew at CAM are great guys. Jeff has done all the work on my Kenne Bell Z06. My car is actually on a flatbed heading there today for more tuning on the new forged motor.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:37 PM
GreyGT-C
Racer

i agree. He tuned mine for me and i'll be going back to see him very soon.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:46 AM
valdeztke
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Has Mr. Creech ever considered becoming a supporting tuner?
Old 06-12-2007, 08:59 AM
obxfunn
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10
FedEx Bowl 4 St. Jude '09

Talk about great service. I had to get my car towed down to his shop on Sunday and he was going to meet the driver there in the afternoon. Well, the driver took his sweet time getting down there and didnt get to the shop till around 9pm. Jeff was there and took in my car. So I pretty much screwed up his entire Sunday and all Jeff said was, " I'll get the car fixed, no worries". Now to me, that is awesome customer service. He went way out of his way to help me out Sunday. This is one of the reason I take my car to no one else. Even though Jeff is 3 hours away from me, its well worth the drive.

A big thanks to Jeff and the guys at Carolina Auto Masters.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:03 AM
valdeztke
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

I was installing my first set of headers a few years ago. I didn't purchase them from Jeff nor had I ever even been to his shop. I ran into a code error on the car and didn't know who to call. It was a Saturday evening and most other shops were closed.

I called Jeff's shop number and it went to his cell phone. He was at a track event and even though I had a hard time hearing him - he walked me through all of the maybes until the problem was solved.

Great person to do business with!

Get notified of new replies

To Thumbs Up For Jeff Creetch At CAM

Quick Reply: Thumbs Up For Jeff Creetch At CAM