C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECS Turbo Technology Stage X or APS installed in C5 - in the North East

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 04:41 PM
My1999Vette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ECS Turbo Technology Stage X or APS installed in C5 - in the North East

Is there anyone in the North East that has a C5 Twin Turbo Technology Stage X or APS Twin Turbo system installed by ECS?

Any recomendations either way?
Old 03-20-2008, 05:39 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

Received 144 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by My1999Vette
Is there anyone in the North East that has a C5 Twin Turbo Technology Stage X or APS Twin Turbo system installed by ECS?

Any recomendations either way?
Not sure where you are located but I have an APS TT and I'm in CT, Waterbury area. ECS did the original tune on it but I did the installation myself. They are a great bunch of guys to work with! If oyu are shooting for under 700hp the APS kit will not disappoint. We'' see what there new inlets bring, hopefully 800 plus on the right combo. If you're in the area I have no problem taking people for spins.
Dan
Old 03-21-2008, 12:31 AM
99Silverbullet
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts
CI 8 & 9 Veteran
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019
St. Jude Donor '07-'08

Originally Posted by SpeedyD
Not sure where you are located but I have an APS TT and I'm in CT, Waterbury area. ECS did the original tune on it but I did the installation myself. They are a great bunch of guys to work with! If oyu are shooting for under 700hp the APS kit will not disappoint. We'' see what there new inlets bring, hopefully 800 plus on the right combo. If you're in the area I have no problem taking people for spins.
Dan
I agree with him..eventhough I'm all the way down here, I know the guys from ECS and they'll do everything to make you satisfied. I know they've done great jobs with these kits. I have an APS Kit on mine and love it, I actually just upgraded the blow-off valves today..so looking forward to hearing how loud they are now

If you have any questions I'll be glad to help you out to and definetly take the guy above me's offer, you'll love the power it makes. Good Luck!

Get notified of new replies

To ECS Turbo Technology Stage X or APS installed in C5 - in the North East

Quick Reply: ECS Turbo Technology Stage X or APS installed in C5 - in the North East