C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

-- The Tina Caronna Memorial Fund --

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 06:54 PM
0JPM@AutoBuffs
Former Vendor

Location: The AutoBuffs Army is unmatched in the Custom world! www.autobuffs.net
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S. Jersey Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10
Cruise-In IX Veteran
Default -- The Tina Caronna Memorial Fund --

-- The Tina Caronna Memorial Fund --

As many of you know we have tragically lost a loved member of our Corvette family, Tina Caronna.
A number of us knew Tina from her participation every year in our annual St. Jude Corvette Caravan in Memphis.

Tina also was the president-elect of Corvette Memphis, a supporter of our Corvette Forum / St. Jude charity drive.
I was lucky enough to meet her this past October 13th in Memphis and again, she was one of the people who made me feel
so at home when I was so far from the same.

I know we are all at a loss with the the news of this tragic situation but we urge everyone to keep Tina and her family in your prayers.

We here at the Corvetteforum have established a memorial fund for Tina at the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky.
The funds collected will be used to furnish the museum grounds with a Tina Caronna memorial which will be unveiled at a \date to be specified later.

Donations can be made by check or credit card.
Donation Mailing address is: National Corvette Museum, 350 Corvette Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42101
Credit Card donation contacts are: Megan Meredith or Stephanie Morrill at 1-800-53-VETTE (1-800-538-3883)

Please make out check donations out to " National Corvette Museum Caronna Memorial."
When calling in donations please mention it is for the Tina Caronna Memorial Fund.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Pm.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=2170315

May Tina Rest In Peace
She Will Be Sadly Missed

Quick Reply: -- The Tina Caronna Memorial Fund --