C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*** Ultimate SUPER HALO MOD *** Most Advanced Halo Tail Light Mod To Date ***

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 10:55 PM
0Brian@FI Performance
Former Vendor

Location: FI Performance : Norwalk Connecticut www.FIPERFORMANCE.com
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *** Ultimate SUPER HALO MOD *** Most Advanced Halo Tail Light Mod To Date ***

Hi Guys,

I am starting a fresh thread for this mod due to CF Administration locking/deleting original due to a policy issue... Please let it be known that it is FI Performance, a supporting vendor here is the seller of this item/modification...

Sorry about that guys, had to clear the air... Anyway, FI Performance and RadioFlyer have been working together for a long time now on various custom Halo LED Tail Light conversions. A few months ago I was contacted by a gentleman with a Mosler MT900, pic of the actual car is below...

As you can see, the tail lights used are from a C5. My client was not happy with the overall look of the rear end with the amber and wanted something different that matched the look of the rear end colorwise etc.... Since FI Performance has pretty much been the original supplier of the C5 Halo Tail lights, I have had an opportunity to put these products into other applications not limited to C5's. I have these tail lights on Coach Buses, Motorcycles and custom boats as running lights yet I have always wanted to do a custom project for Mosler, low and behold I got a chance. So George and I put our thinking caps on and came up with literally 10 different signaling applications for this Mosler Project and we called it the Super Halo Mod. It consist of a Sequential Turn Signal with Reverse lights built in plus Std Halo Ring Mod. It took some time to get all the parts lined up due to shortages with certain types of circuit boards being discontinued etc... At the end of the day the modifications came out great and the tail lights will be on their way to Mosler on Monday for installation.

So here it is...

So the above is the almost end result of the project. I have so many images of the various phases of this project which as I said was a long time in the making. Once Mosler gets their hands on these, they will send me a bunch of pics and video of the finished project. Even though where these lights are going to live is not a C5, I wanted to show the forum the literal endless possibilities when it comes to modifying these tail lights.

Alright guys, so here it is, my blatant advertisement... We are taking special order request on a first come first serve basis for Halo combo's. Instead of listing them on my site which would take to much time, I am going down the road of custom one offs etc... If you want something more custom than your standard Halo mods, email me directly, brianrosenberg@gmail.com with your combo request and I will respond with info and options etc...

Also please note that while I haven't been posting for awhile due to things going on in my life, my wife and I are pregnant and due in about 2-4 weeks so things have been crazy lately. The FI Performance website is going strong and I have been maintaining the highest level of client services the forum has grown to love over the years. As always, all emails will be responded to in the usual 1-4 hour window so fire away. Non modified Halos are always in stock and ready to ship on both coast for fast shipping.

Brian

PS Figured I would drop this here since many off you don't hang on C5 General...
Attached Images  

Last edited by Brian@FI Performance; 08-21-2010 at 12:39 AM.

Quick Reply: *** Ultimate SUPER HALO MOD *** Most Advanced Halo Tail Light Mod To Date ***