C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Return Line Add-On With 97 C5 Rails

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 07:42 PM
user_name
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default FS: Return Line Add-On With 97 C5 Rails

Posting here since this is the target audience.

I was running the lpe pump, and KB BAP on my 02 Z06 with an A&A kit making 691 having to use the meth injection to keep up. IDC was upper 90's on 60lb injectors. Adding this setup consisting of 97 c5 fuel rails, 97 fuel filter, russel AN fittings, and steel braided hose brought IDC down below 80 if I recall correctly. AFR on the same tune went from 11.5:1 to richer than the 10.0 my wideband would show. I went to 83lb injectors shortly after, and recently made 751rwhp with this setup. I feel it is a proven budget setup, and it looks great if you add 97 FRC's. I made an extra line which is included to replace the factory rail line which I only did for the looks.

I'm only selling because I will be shooting for 900+, and I bought a complete RSI fuel system.

It has the fittings on it to make it plug and play. Just route in the tranny tunnel away from exhaust. I'd recommend buying a new pack of those plastic adapters that go on the rails.

$355 shipped!

Quick Reply: FS: Return Line Add-On With 97 C5 Rails