C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

coming to a shop near you

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 11:14 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default coming to a shop near you

this is fresh today,
it will be on a c6 z06 soon??

this is where this z06 twin turbo has brought me.Remote Real Time tuning, RRTT , is a reality and the trailer day's are gone.With this kit any of use can tune like a pro.Fake it tell ya make it?

this car is available for ~68 k with a three year warranty.(700 whp ver)

i just might buy one .I have the f150 eccoboost and love it.

yes my z06 is for sale but, I've started buying parts for a c5/c6 AT coupe with 1300whp or so.All iron 6L w 4.085 bore,6"rod,steel 3.9 stroke.(409ci)remember those??
these turbos are a new design and have a new SAE record.

not sure on fuel .I'll get to it

mike ,
in mobile

Last edited by Vette_DD; 04-03-2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Language and non-supporting vendor link
Old 03-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Chrisrokc
Drifting

Received 170 Likes on 58 Posts

Not sure if I understood all that... but just from watching the video I don't think that motor has stock internals. Just no way.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:30 AM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Default Yep

Fuel sys
Gear 373
Springs
Clutch? He said it was to be upgraded .
When i was there a few weeks ago it was bone stock and set a aNew SAE
Record for efficiency.yes stock internals.He is coining to push it to see what the limits are.700 whp will be the mark?point is 5.25 lbs made 626 on 91 with three pulls .these turbos are redesigned .the turbine techknolgey is new.
I can't what for the Ls version.
He told me on the phone he past the 1100 mark.with 18 psi.
My ptk twin hit 708 at 13lbs and I thought I did something.the pint was anyone can buy this armageddon kit and use use to tune it RRTT.
I plan to provide a complete tuner cell with a dyno for about 20k.i am talking to schools for RRTT vertual class rooms.This is the mark for today.SCT gave me a peak at ther new stuff last week in Mississppi.there guys on this forum releasing another ASAP.
If I can just get Ford or another manufacturer on board the sky is the limit.I have another project for LS3 in a plane
Tuning is no longer the bottle neck!!!
Mike

Last edited by Vette_DD; 04-03-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Language and non-supporting vendor link
Old 03-09-2012, 04:09 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

A person can play with the # on a dyno machine. I dont think the stock parts will hold together for a long amount of time hitting on it like that and on a track. Robert

Last edited by robert miller; 03-10-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:50 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by z06 vett
.I have another project for LS3 in a plane
Tuning is no longer the bottle neck!!!
Mike
Maybe tuning is only the bottle neck for people trying to use SCT.

Does the FAA know about your LS3 project in a plane?
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

wow ,
you guys see the SAE newest World efficiency record and all you can do is think of the negative.FCC is not a concern on the rest of the planet where we build them and sell them.Our cobra car is the finest on the planet and Americans buy a superformance?This is the drive line we plan to put in.The 100K+ price tag will be well worth it.
Bottle neck is the way tuning is trained at a snail's pace.We plan to tune millions of cars a yes trying to get them optimized before they are crushed.This takes more tuners than currently exists.The tuning schools are backed up for six months and the dyno manufactures are having a boom year.NASCAR must have had an effect when they **** canned the carb.
Ford forums have all the data .I have a 2011 eccoboost and Sct is supposed to have solution very soon.It will be on HPTuners very soon .i have lots of unused credits so i'll wait

Look around guys ,when i started my twin i was at the lead of technology and all the R&D to get what i wanted is old and obsolete.At least it's a write off.Ill be setting up tuning cells all over the world .Be a bit forward thinking,the computer and the simulated road are hear to stay.The think that powers it is ever changing.Remember the Bell's
heading to the track just to see.
mike
Old 03-09-2012, 10:07 PM
I brake for nothing
Burning Brakes

Received 143 Likes on 88 Posts

I have no idea what you are talking about
Old 03-09-2012, 10:14 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Default ya i know

the point is it is new,
you should see the city permit ,insurance and anyone elses face when i say i am a car computer editing shop.We dont fix carsWe just make them work the way they are supposed to.
mike
Old 03-10-2012, 02:40 AM
SBCGENII
Melting Slicks

Received 42 Likes on 39 Posts

Did you make a post on yellowbullet about this too?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:30 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Default i never even heard of it:)

Originally Posted by SBCGENII
Did you make a post on yellowbullet about this too?
i went and had a look ,
i could not register?
please link me in so i can see.I am not the only game in town??
i stated this thing years ago and spread the word freely,The hope was if folks heard it from more than one source then they would be believers!!

I have only one fear with this whole project ,If the big three decide they don't want it then i could be crushed like a bug.
For an example i have plugged this in very hard with about a dozen service types with Telecom's.
they will spread it like a cotangent bird flue
Old 03-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Chrisrokc
Drifting

Still lost...
Old 03-10-2012, 01:24 PM
SBCGENII
Melting Slicks

Received 42 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by ChrisRTA
Still lost...
Think its about a magic turbo or something. I cant tell though its pretty hard to read.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Chrisrokc
Drifting

Air being pushed into a motor, is still air being pushed into a motor. From what I read on the other thread the dyno the car is on has been jacked with so it will make those numbers. They haven't even taken the car to the track or dynoed it on an idenpendant dyno.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:45 PM
1320IN9
Le Mans Master

Received 104 Likes on 56 Posts

not sure what the hell i just read, maybe i should have took a hit off my crack pipe first to get more of an understanding of what i just read
Old 03-11-2012, 08:25 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Default new things are all ways hard for the hard headed

new things are all ways hard for the hard headed
Old 03-11-2012, 09:02 PM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Forget all you think you know and imagine, a world that to work on cars as if the ecu was always able to be re-calibrated. just like ,air/fuel and time on a pre 1988 car.
this was removed because the manufactures had to make sure the epa was happy.It is a control model that has failed.Cars last longer than the planed and the rise in cost has made repair more cost effective then to replacement at 100k miles.The model does not work!!!
yes in michigan the little service station has faded away put in the poorer parts of the world the $31,000 average new car price tag is just soo far out it will never happen.
If every car on the planet got just 1 mpg better gas mileage and smoged the way it was intended .How much oils is that per year.

when the 203-2004? ford tauras new one strike whole side in one piece of sheet metal was released at `20k a 25% increasing over the old model .A Ford executive said "They can just buy used" when confronted with the question of how can we afford it.
I was the guy that did the proto type on the E brake.Beleave it when i saw the pedal pad was a Lexus piece bought at the Lexus dealer.
those of use that are involved and love technology and cars .can see all of this and up till now could do nothing.

no after market software companies or tuners.Just good mechanics.We are going to get all of them back in the game if they like.The youngster will have to learn how to diagnose and not Easter egg with part swaps.

there are millions of cars and the numbers being produced are on the rise world wide.Alabama alone had double digit increases in cars produced for 2011.China and India are cranking them fast as they can.They last longer and there are more of them.The recal at 50-60k miles is recommended by GM calibrations engineers.
The point ,to be clear, is the performance/aftermarket industry as led the change .The consumer is way more educated and is looking to get more value from there stagnant wages.This is a way to reduce the carbon foot print,wast a little less oil and put the spillage back were it has the most good. Your pocket's!!!!

if you cant understand this then dont bother making a reply.i am looking for feed back to make a change before the big guys take notice.I do not want have an accident like the guy that invented the 100mpg carburetor,or the diesel that ran on peanut oil a hundred years ago.they does exist.!!
look at bio diesel ? Bought up by Bp and crushed out .
sorry if i shoot facts and not a pretty story.All my important work is edited by others prior to release.

if you have time to read this than you must have time to contribute in some wat to make it happen faster.Hell join in the program and make some money.Lot's on the table
our first year per-forma is for 200m.Five year ?? billions??
think about jiffy/quick lube?Walmart,goodyear,pepboys,.....

mike
Old 03-11-2012, 09:40 PM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

Is it just me that needs asprine??????????

Get notified of new replies

To coming to a shop near you

Old 03-11-2012, 09:57 PM
wilson34
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like the school systems in a certain southern state have failed...
Old 03-12-2012, 12:28 AM
z06 vett
Burning Brakes

Default Stupid is as stupid does

I went to school in western mass,
Two year machining decree at 17 STCC,bachular credits electronic engineering university of Chigago .Lots of other school's .realistate brokerage in Mex.Fl,Al.realistate lic,I was offered a position teaching computer automated manufacturing at college in MO.Remember I had two sectretaries to do this stuff.Now I must practice .As for IQ? Bring it
Buy the way we are in need of a programmer to do our algorithm for the next phase.
I manged to get an ex VP from Snap On to do the CEO possition.The city of Mobile is meeting use wendsday to make a plan for the launch.
You thing you get a head ache ,try being me !!i have think all of the detail up.Make alll the deals and travel the country to get it done.Sometimes I wish I had a 9-5
Problem is the income limits with a JOB.That is why all the slots in this company are filled with. At guy friends and they make their own deal.We are all grown ups and trust each other to be responsable for the others best interest.
The concept if billit proof .The details a pain and the funding has been offered by a few .The key is in the doing.
Buy the way I have two have these divisions in many different formats.we need to do everything different.open source on the Internet is so all of it are in puplic domain and the companies wishing for it not to happen will find it impossible to mute.
Beside all of this just keeps my iPhone and computer skill on the refinement mode
Thank for the help,
Mike

Mike
Old 03-12-2012, 12:55 AM
nj02vette
Race Director

Location: Marlton. Increasing performance one speeding ticket at a time! NJ
Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

First off, Apple and ultimately you should be ashamed at the level of spell correction.

It reads like American English is a third or fourth language for you. While that doesn't matter on the internet, it does matter if you are trying to look intelligent and sell your idea.

From the looks of it, it sounds like you've come up with a way to autotune a car. This is something HPTuners has been promising for years with no results (and curiously, you mentioned them).

From my own tuning experience, there are certainly many parameters that could be automated, but there is no way the narroband sensors are capable of getting reliable readings across the range. That's why people use widebands.

Still, you want to base a business model off of modifying stock ECUs? Sounds very risky. The same ECUs that are under warranty, the ones that all emmission testing and certification is done against? Pretty sure this violates lots of federal laws, and exposes you to LOTS of product liability. When an engine goes too lean because someone takes a trip from sealevel to the mountains and blows up, who is going to be responsible?

Manufacturer tunes are concervative because they must operate under a wide range of conditions (dry scorching deserts to wet freezing mountains). Let's face it, we all play with our own tunes and accept the risk, but to make a business case out of it.......

All I can say is good luck, and don't forget to proof read the jibbish you're posting. At least if you care about us taking you seriously.

Quick Reply: coming to a shop near you