C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

oil cooler

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 02:39 AM
c5mtl
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts

Default oil cooler

im installing an engine oil cooler under the drivers side headlight....just next to it is my big red procharger enclosed version blow off valve.....i wonder if the air coming out of the valve will help/hinder the oil cooler....or should i just point the bov away from the cooler....on the enclosed version the air flow is very focused so i wonder what the temps of the air are
comment??
Old 03-21-2013, 08:49 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by c5mtl
im installing an engine oil cooler under the drivers side headlight....just next to it is my big red procharger enclosed version blow off valve.....i wonder if the air coming out of the valve will help/hinder the oil cooler....or should i just point the bov away from the cooler....on the enclosed version the air flow is very focused so i wonder what the temps of the air are
comment??
I dont see it hurting it any but same on the helping it also any. I seen one guy on the supera have a NOS set up on his IC if he had it on when he hit boost it would shot onto his IC. hard core racer.this was a street car also. Robert

Quick Reply: oil cooler