C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New updated TT427 LSX version, Tarzan !

Old 03-24-2015, 03:41 PM
Ryan427
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by highpockets
Good talking with you as well. I appreciate the kind words,things look slightly better as we have finally settled with the hospital over a rather large bill from surgery my wife had that was NOT covered(big surprise huh ?) Anyway,with that covered and behind us,I will probably continue to put the car together and see what happens. I HAVE sold the slicks/RTS wheels so if it hits the track again it will probably just be on a set of drag radials,focus right now is probably to get it drivable/sort out the details and see what it does/how the "kit" I built actually works on the road. Will keep posted,warm weather seems to be here full force and family is headed to the beach for spring break(Not me,gotta keep the shop rolling ! )
Old 07-31-2015, 02:53 PM
Ryan427
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 23 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...converter.html

Not pissed,just no spark. I walk by the car,sit in it,nothing. Not sure why but its not there. Buddy needed an engine NOW for a project,asked me what I had or could do.Told him the only thing I had was my LSX and threw out a silly # came back the next day with a big stack of 100s and told me to pull it. So that started this end I guess. I must be getting old,my work truck is just fine for me,maybe a reverse midlife crisis,IDK. I am sure I will miss it at some point. Thanks for asking though.
:

Thank you,I wish it were different.You guys have always been very supporting of this project,I should have put it on the track but such is life. Ive traded track time for city park time with my 5yr old,Im good with that.
It was a beautiful project. Sad to see it go, but priorities change, I totally understand. Good luck & and here's hoping we'll see another wild build a few years down the road

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New updated TT427 LSX version, Tarzan !