C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For the RUSH.....................

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 01:29 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by digivex
You mean "car show"? We did take her to one in June and got ourselves a trophy (that was the last time I used her - need to start it up soon, but my neighbors call the cops every time I do)
YES CAR SHOW MAN I FIXED IT.
Be careful what you ask for... I called Jay and have had him butt-call me 2-3 times since then - And, his azz usually doesn't say much

DAVE YOU HAVE NOT CHGED ANY AT ALL BUDDY. fOR SURE WOULDNT WANT TO HEAR FROM JAY OUT OF THAT END AT ALL.

He's definitely a legend and living the rock-star lifestlye

You mean there is another "betty" out there?

A reunion would be But...

I don't want to hijack the thread on Jay's magnificent wheelies, but was thinking of starting a "for sale" thread on my car. I did let my Facebook friends know I would sell it to them if any were interested since I would love to see her on the track again and have not had the motivation this year to go myself. However, I haven't listed it here since I was afraid of the low-ballers and the "I need tech support for life" pleasures. I had a few "experiences" selling my old stuff that I prefer not to repeat. And, she's one of a kind... So, it's a tough decision.

If I don't sell (which would prolly make me sad anyway as she's awful pretty and rather obnoxious), then a re-union tour would be awesome -- Even a rental would be nice
Notes in above statement here.
Old 09-14-2016, 08:59 PM
1SwtRide
Drifting

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

While far from Jay's or Dave's cars, I'm up for it. It would be a hoot to gather at ATCO for some fun runs. Hope everyone is well
The following users liked this post:
digivex (09-14-2016)

Quick Reply: For the RUSH.....................