C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Results of my build...

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Speedy007
Melting Slicks

Received 183 Likes on 165 Posts

[QUOTE=Turpid porpoise;1600605461]You should change your oil soon for max horsepowers.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the reminder. Just haven’t had the time! It’s still got 2%. It’s amazing how these things eat through oil life.
Old 12-20-2019, 09:34 PM
Podium
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 84 Posts

You install those Recaros?
Old 02-09-2020, 05:30 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,261 Likes on 1,056 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Podium
You install those Recaros?

these?... hell no!... I have too many things going on but I want to get them installed eventually... I've been slowly working on the haltech, I got the ecu mounted and found a spot to run the harness and started on some of the wiring... I just did the injectors and coils so far since those are a definite and can't be changed and will go ahead and do the engine sensors but I haven't finalized the rest of the wiring allocations yet... I'm still learning how to use the esp software but it's cool how much you can do with it, it isn't particularly difficult just very in depth

mounted the ecu and can hub under the dash behind the glove box

I drilled a new hole in the firewall and installed another grommet to route the harness instead of messing with the stock stuff

these will go from the haltech to the engine

these will be the piggybacks in case I need to connect the stock pcm back up for whatever reason

does anyone have an idea why in the hell some of the wiring is so crossed up?... like some of the injector and coil wires are all over the place on one connector and sometimes spread across both connectors... even the haltech harness does this but not near as bad as the stock harness... it just seems like it would be much cleaner and easier to have them laid out in order so I'm guessing there is some reason they do it that way, just curious to know why

Last edited by neutron82; 02-09-2020 at 05:31 PM.
The following users liked this post:
niterydr (08-14-2020)
Old 02-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Speedy007
Melting Slicks

Received 183 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by neutron82

these?... hell no!... I have too many things going on but I want to get them installed eventually... I've been slowly working on the haltech, I got the ecu mounted and found a spot to run the harness and started on some of the wiring... I just did the injectors and coils so far since those are a definite and can't be changed and will go ahead and do the engine sensors but I haven't finalized the rest of the wiring allocations yet... I'm still learning how to use the esp software but it's cool how much you can do with it, it isn't particularly difficult just very in depth

mounted the ecu and can hub under the dash behind the glove box

I drilled a new hole in the firewall and installed another grommet to route the harness instead of messing with the stock stuff

these will go from the haltech to the engine

these will be the piggybacks in case I need to connect the stock pcm back up for whatever reason

does anyone have an idea why in the hell some of the wiring is so crossed up?... like some of the injector and coil wires are all over the place on one connector and sometimes spread across both connectors... even the haltech harness does this but not near as bad as the stock harness... it just seems like it would be much cleaner and easier to have them laid out in order so I'm guessing there is some reason they do it that way, just curious to know why

Different relay and actuations need different levels of voltages some strong some weaker along its path not internal and external from the module that’s my guess ! Could just be a flaw or miss handled by someone !

Quick Reply: Results of my build...