C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for tuner

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Caveboy
Drifting

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Looking for tuner

I am looking for a tuner in the Bay Area to increase the boost on my stock ATI P1SC-1 to more than 6 PSI safely. Any recommendation on pulley sizes and tuner? Stock engine with 100K miles running meth, 60lbs injector and LPH fuel pump.

Last edited by Caveboy; 07-15-2014 at 03:00 PM.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:12 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Caveboy
I am looking for a tuner in the Bay Area to increase the boost on my stock ATI P1SC-1 to more than 6 PSI safely. Any recommendation on pulley sizes and tuner? Stock engine with 100K miles running meth, 60lbs injector and LPH fuel pump.
Isn't Synergy Motorsports in the bay area?

If your willing to travel to Central California to Fresno I recommend All Out Performance Nathan Schaldach is the owner and hes a good tuner. If you want to travel even further south, there is Ryne Cunningham @ CMS. There are various vendors on here that do offer tuning services as well. A little search on the forum or through google should yield results your looking for.

Quick Reply: Looking for tuner