C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Novi 2000 Owners - Step Inside

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 06:52 PM
96TTdodge
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

For anybody interested, I contacted Supercharger Rebuilds and they have a billet wheel in the works for the Novi 2000. If 4 of us buy at the same time we can have them for $525. Anybody interested?
Old 09-07-2014, 08:25 PM
C5Z 8 U
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 96TTdodge
For anybody interested, I contacted Supercharger Rebuilds and they have a billet wheel in the works for the Novi 2000. If 4 of us buy at the same time we can have them for $525. Anybody interested?

I'm in! what's the timeline for them being ready? i'm glad somebody is finally doing it
Old 09-13-2014, 12:40 PM
C5Z 8 U
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 96TTdodge
I contacted them and it looks like the billet wheels were designed for quick response and lower end power so looks like i'll wait until this winter and send mine to Snail Turbo for the billet upgrade since nobody seems eager to send theirs in...here is their response to me:

"The makers designed it for better low to mid range response, so it doesn't improve top end, that I know of. I'll let you know when it's ready, if you decide to try one, but I don't have any reason to believe it would improve the top end, over the factory one..."

Quick Reply: Novi 2000 Owners - Step Inside