C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

McLeod Street Twin users, please step in.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 01:40 AM
Boosted355
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jbsblownc5
I actually had an adjustable in at first on mine, since the previous street twin needed it. I then pulled it it after a while, I guess Mcloed said it has something to do with the throw...
I called them this morning and that's what they told me too. That the volume of fluid that the Tick moves that it would cause release problems. So I've got the shop installing the factory style master cylinder now.

I really appreciate the heads up. Otherwise this would have been one more worm in the can that I've been dealing with for almost two months.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:37 PM
jbsblownc5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 897 Likes on 403 Posts
2017 C5 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Boosted355
I called them this morning and that's what they told me too. That the volume of fluid that the Tick moves that it would cause release problems. So I've got the shop installing the factory style master cylinder now.

I really appreciate the heads up. Otherwise this would have been one more worm in the can that I've been dealing with for almost two months.
No problem, it's nice to get it right from the start...

Quick Reply: McLeod Street Twin users, please step in.