C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

magnacharger running rich i need help

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 09:58 PM
justbrad
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default magnacharger running rich i need help

hey guys
im new to superchargers just picked up a 2002 vert with sc on it car had bad fuel pump on it.Car has alot of goodies.I bought the car not running fuel pump was bad.we replaced the pump car started right up.idles fine driving it runs rough cant determine what the boost is set at i feel the power start to come on but its breaking up.im in tampa fl does anyone have any ideas this is so new to me
Old 09-21-2014, 05:17 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by justbrad
hey guys
im new to superchargers just picked up a 2002 vert with sc on it car had bad fuel pump on it.Car has alot of goodies.I bought the car not running fuel pump was bad.we replaced the pump car started right up.idles fine driving it runs rough cant determine what the boost is set at i feel the power start to come on but its breaking up.im in tampa fl does anyone have any ideas this is so new to me
dont run the car hard. since it wasn't running before, you don't know if the current injectors and tune are correct

lots of good tuners in the Fla area, you need to get the car looked at as it sounds like there are issues

good luck! supercharged corvettes are awesome once set up

hope you got a good deal
Old 09-21-2014, 08:38 AM
justbrad
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can somebody recommend a great tuner in tampa area?Or should I buy the soft wear and try and do it myself?If so what is the best
Old 09-21-2014, 05:23 PM
FixedRoof
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran

Jeremy Formato. He is a supporting tuner on this site and is located in Tampa. I'm sure he can get your squared away. He is one of the best.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...jjformato.html

http://www.fasterproms.net/

You could have an issue with the O2 sensors or the injectors are not set up properly in the computer. If the car wasn't running when you got it, who knows. Someone might have changed out a bunch of things trying to get it to run. So the tune could be really off.

I would check your spark plugs and wires too just in case.

Get notified of new replies

To magnacharger running rich i need help

Quick Reply: magnacharger running rich i need help