C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street Car Takeover Nashville 2014 10/17-10/18

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 09:47 AM
PEETYZ
Melting Slicks

Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
Got the bill from RPM yesterday so went and talk to the x friend now from the oil place. He told me he really didn't see how it was his shop's mistake that the fluid was low in the car

I just told him that was cool, & I didnt see how it wasn't from his guy doing it. Showed him the statement from RPM saying it was from low fluid. He told me that they were my friends. Told him ok that was cool & I walked off...
Thats a really tough situation. I feel like they could have atleast helped you out on a percentage of it or something seeing it was 100% their fault.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:05 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by PEETYZ
Thats a really tough situation. I feel like they could have atleast helped you out on a percentage of it or something seeing it was 100% their fault.
If I dogged the car or had it back to a track are think that it wasn't 100% due to not totally topping the pan off I would had said a word to him on it. But only driving the car less than 2 miles one way to work and back home for one month and then the one time I get it out on the interstate for a trip just at 100 miles the trans got hot and that did the damage being almost 3 qt low from what RPM told me.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:12 AM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

Received 809 Likes on 533 Posts

wow. i hate to hear that. did their work order/receipt show how many quarts they added? i know some places actually write that on there, and if they did, take it back along with the owner's manual showing how many were supposed to be used.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:56 PM
Turbotank
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a good time I was really more looking forward to the cruise back to twin peaks I this there was races the entire way back haha.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:11 AM
PEETYZ
Melting Slicks

Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbotank
I had a good time I was really more looking forward to the cruise back to twin peaks I this there was races the entire way back haha.
The Saturday night cruises were fun these events will be more popular every year. Chase and Justin said they already have tons of places calling to be a part of it.

I'd like to try the St. Louis event in may 2015. Indy was also a blast.

Quick Reply: Street Car Takeover Nashville 2014 10/17-10/18