C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do you guys think i can hit 800 with my combo

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 10:56 PM
knightz06
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MVP'S ZO6
I think it will make around 800.
hey whats up man , its unloco256 changed my screen name to match the cars name , 800 would be nice ! but I want to be like you guys
Old 10-22-2014, 12:49 AM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by knightz06
hey whats up man , its unloco256 changed my screen name to match the cars name , 800 would be nice ! but I want to be like you guys
Oh ****!!! What's up bro!! Long time no talk!!

You will get there. It's only fun when your not poor like me. :-)

No seriously though I think you will make 800 and she should be a real hoot to drive. Hope you have some good tires.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:59 AM
knightz06
Racer

Oh ****!!! What's up bro!! Long time no talk!!

You will get there. It's only fun when your not poor like me. :-)

No seriously though I think you will make 800 and she should be a real hoot to drive. Hope you have some good tires.
Haha , oh I'm not rich man just infected with a sickness goes back to the days my dad and I would go to meets and race cars all night , when the SBC was alive and well stomping the original 5.0 mustangs lol

I've been thinking I know myself I know in a year I'll be kicking myself for not going ysi when I had the chance at a reasonable cost , I'm trying to be smart the ysi gives me room to grow so I think I'm gonna pull the trigger , cheers bud
Old 10-22-2014, 02:29 AM
Y2KRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Dude buy a YSI or 2200R and be done with it. If your ultimate goal is 1000whp...either of those head units will get you there. There are guys on here with YSI's in the 8's and trapping high 150's/low 160's.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:56 AM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by knightz06
Haha , oh I'm not rich man just infected with a sickness goes back to the days my dad and I would go to meets and race cars all night , when the SBC was alive and well stomping the original 5.0 mustangs lol

I've been thinking I know myself I know in a year I'll be kicking myself for not going ysi when I had the chance at a reasonable cost , I'm trying to be smart the ysi gives me room to grow so I think I'm gonna pull the trigger , cheers bud
I had a certain forum members who may or may not live in the Dallas area and drive a blownbluezo6 tell me that if I went to a YSi, I was just opening a big can of worms. Naturally I didn't listen and bought one anyway. Do I regret it? No. Do I really need 1000 whp No. However, if I were to ever mod another one of these cars, I'd probably run a little more compression and a little less boost. the YSi is one of those blowers that will make 800 whp on our cars without even working hard. My car made 850 with no meth. Once I turned up the meth she made a best of 986 before running out of fuel pump.

after the dyno I took her out to "Mexico" and made a couple WOT pulls. I've never made a 5th gear WOT pull through the entire range mostly because I was doing over 180 mph. The car is stupid but I still wouldn't change the fact that I bought a YSi.

I say go for it if you want to make 800 HP pretty effortlessly and have room to make more. A lot more.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:56 PM
knightz06
Racer

Originally Posted by Y2KRoadster
Dude buy a YSI or 2200R and be done with it. If your ultimate goal is 1000whp...either of those head units will get you there. There are guys on here with YSI's in the 8's and trapping high 150's/low 160's.
I just talked to danny at lethal I'm going ysi for sure now !!
Old 10-24-2014, 10:58 PM
knightz06
Racer

I had a certain forum members who may or may not live in the Dallas area and drive a blownbluezo6 tell me that if I went to a YSi, I was just opening a big can of worms. Naturally I didn't listen and bought one anyway. Do I regret it? No. Do I really need 1000 whp No. However, if I were to ever mod another one of these cars, I'd probably run a little more compression and a little less boost. the YSi is one of those blowers that will make 800 whp on our cars without even working hard. My car made 850 with no meth. Once I turned up the meth she made a best of 986 before running out of fuel pump.

after the dyno I took her out to "Mexico" and made a couple WOT pulls. I've never made a 5th gear WOT pull through the entire range mostly because I was doing over 180 mph. The car is stupid but I still wouldn't change the fact that I bought a YSi.

I say go for it if you want to make 800 HP pretty effortlessly and have room to make more. A lot more.
Haha awesome man ! I'm going ysi buddy for sure , 986 is awesome !!
Old 10-25-2014, 10:02 PM
NVESTZ06
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bro, hope you make it..
im in the process of piecing together a lq9 and then adding a turbo or two... Does everything bolt up direct swap from the ls6 to the lq9 as far as the engine by / torque tube etc etc? A/C ?
Old 10-26-2014, 05:00 PM
knightz06
Racer

Originally Posted by NVESTZ06
Hey bro, hope you make it..
im in the process of piecing together a lq9 and then adding a turbo or two... Does everything bolt up direct swap from the ls6 to the lq9 as far as the engine by / torque tube etc etc? A/C ?
i was told it does , best of luck man turbos are bad ***

Quick Reply: Do you guys think i can hit 800 with my combo