C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More parts ordered!

Old 04-21-2015, 04:10 AM
Ls2gtoowner
Burning Brakes

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
Default More parts ordered!

I just ordered some more parts for the Z06. This modding thing adds up. I just bought the car 4 months ago and have already been crazy with mods! Haha anyway I just purchased kooks 1 7/8 headers, kooks full 3" x pipe and mid pipe, and LG big 3 axle back. I do have one question, I know it has been beat to death but just want to clarify. I purchased kooks headers from a forum member here and I have been searching and have found many threads on 02 sensors and extensions.

From what I have read everyone is putting the rear 02 sensors in the front and buying the racetronix adapter. So I ordered the adapters (http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=LS1%2DO2&eq=&Tp=) now do I still need extensions or is the factory wiring long enough? I will not be putting the rear 02's in they are already plugged and already tuned out.

The last question I have, I purchased them used so I want to make sure I have all the parts I need before the install. So far I have:

New OEM GM manifold gaskets
New GM valve cover gaskets
New adapters I just ordered
New plugs

Am I missing anything?

I also ordered a Double D mod gauge pillar (the wait is killing me but from what I hear it is well worth it!!)
Aem wideband
A boost gauge.

Currently the car has an ecs blower and loving it. Cordes performance racing and east coast supercharging (both vendors on here) are phoenminal! Their customer service and always answer stupid questions I have!

Thanks for the help in advance guys!

Last edited by Ls2gtoowner; 04-21-2015 at 04:18 AM.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:24 PM
idontknow
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i think kooks uses the ls2 gaskets? but i am not to sure

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: More parts ordered!