C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Vendor = Great Technical support!

Old 06-24-2015, 06:45 PM
sick cc
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

about that spacer for the holley hi ram, im currently running a 102 plate system on mine but hell thats a good idea if it would be something that NO could make happen. just a spacer to go between upper and lower half and will have pretty much same affect as the spray bar. id be all for one!
Old 07-17-2015, 02:06 PM
0NitrousOutlet
Former Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by sick cc
about that spacer for the holley hi ram, im currently running a 102 plate system on mine but hell thats a good idea if it would be something that NO could make happen. just a spacer to go between upper and lower half and will have pretty much same affect as the spray bar. id be all for one!
We are currently looking into something like that. I will let you know what I find out and keep you posted.

-Lance
Old 07-17-2015, 09:51 PM
C5 Pete
AMP Racing
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 466 Likes on 352 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2017 C5 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12

Originally Posted by sick cc
Get in line buddy!

Originally Posted by NitrousOutlet
We are currently looking into something like that. I will let you know what I find out and keep you posted.

-Lance
I call dibs on the prototype!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Vendor = Great Technical support!