C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for someone interested in the Most Powerful and Complete C5 Twin Kit

Old 08-29-2015, 09:01 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Received 61 Likes on 53 Posts

Default Looking for someone interested in the Most Powerful and Complete C5 Twin Kit

Some may know, and some may not that we have been working on the ultimate twin turbo kit for the C5 for a while now. Without getting into too many details, the car that was being used for mock up and fabrication is no longer available to us, so we are stuck with the kit 90% complete and no more C5 to use, let alone one that was in the perfect state to make our last couple tweaks. We are currently trying to find a C5 to pick up ourselves to use to finish the project, but if we can find someone willing and wanting to help us and has a good set-up on their car to push the kit to it's potential, that would be excellent as any base C5 we could pick up would just be to finish fitting the kit.

What we have is:
-Sch. 10 Stainless Fabricated 4-2-1 T4 manifolds. Sit a pair of T4 turbos, up to a 60 series, S-cover, CT4 cover. -Covers need to be modded with the outlet having a tight cast aluminum 90 welded on.
-Full 3" downpipes into a full 3" X.
-Uses a pair of 44-46mm wastegates that re-route into the exhaust.
-Custom Fabricated Bell Core FMIC with full intercooler shrouding that directs all air from up front to the core.
-2.5" cold side piping to intercooler, 3.5" out to TB with 50mm BOV flange.
-3" Intake piping
-All Stainless steel, keeps A/C, and all accessories on the car. Not a bunch of fabricating a relocation necessary. Allows the turbos to GRAVITY drain, no pump needed. Only extras needed to fit the kit are the Hinson shorty mounts, a little mod to your alternator bracket to clock the alternator to fit it, new AC Dryer, C6 oil pan.
-Should be the ultimate bolt on kit once we get it all complete, no other kit on the market has ever been able to fit this large of twins without requiring a bunch of changes, mods, removal of accessories etc, let alone fit them to allow gravity draining and have the piping size and a quality intercooler to be able to properly make the power!

If interested, we need to do a couple tweaks on downpipe fitment off the Turbos, and some of the intake and charge piping that runs up high to clear the hood.

If you are interested and can help us out, let me know and maybe we can work something out, local or not!

Please send us a PM with what you have and we will take it from there. Whoever we choose will get a stupid good deal on one of the baddest kits to come forth for the C5
Old 08-30-2015, 01:24 AM
blackcoupe04
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wish I were closer. Interested to see the final product
Old 08-30-2015, 11:12 AM
ascastil
Burning Brakes

Received 167 Likes on 125 Posts

I got so excited when I saw this thread, then I was sad. Cant wait to see the finished product.
Old 08-30-2015, 11:14 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ascastil
I got so excited when I saw this thread, then I was sad. Cant wait to see the finished product.
No need to be sad, if interested shoot me a PM for an unbeatable deal!

Kit is very well close, just ran into a road block on the car being used. With a member's help we can get this finished up and in return an extraordinary deal for them!

If not we will continue trucking on with it once we find a C5 ourselves to finish up with
Old 08-30-2015, 01:54 PM
ajrothm
Le Mans Master

Received 1,095 Likes on 746 Posts

Why not give a free kit to the owner that loans you a test car?
Old 08-30-2015, 02:06 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ajrothm
Why not give a free kit to the owner that loans you a test car?
Who said that wasn't the deal?

Either we can get a car here, or if someone not local is interested and feels they can help us out, we can work something out that way as well!

Interested? Pm me!
Old 08-31-2015, 12:20 PM
JT FRC 00
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Approximately what would be the turn around on this? Curious as well that my current car has a A&A blower and I'm waaaay down in central Texas. Feel free to send me a PM if you want.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:30 PM
Chris Stewart
Safety Car

Received 116 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Superman09
Who said that wasn't the deal?

Either we can get a car here, or if someone not local is interested and feels they can help us out, we can work something out that way as well!

Interested? Pm me!
PM sent
Old 09-01-2015, 07:02 AM
Tusc
Running Guns & Moonshine
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,268 Likes on 1,930 Posts

Can't see the vendor icon clearly on my phone. Where are y'all located? Just curious. Bought an A@A kit intending to install next weekend. This could give me food for thought, though I'm out in CT.
Originally Posted by Superman09
Some may know, and some may not that we have been working on the ultimate twin turbo kit for the C5 for a while now. Without getting into too many details, the car that was being used for mock up and fabrication is no longer available to us, so we are stuck with the kit 90% complete and no more C5 to use, let alone one that was in the perfect state to make our last couple tweaks. We are currently trying to find a C5 to pick up ourselves to use to finish the project, but if we can find someone willing and wanting to help us and has a good set-up on their car to push the kit to it's potential, that would be excellent as any base C5 we could pick up would just be to finish fitting the kit.

What we have is:
-Sch. 10 Stainless Fabricated 4-2-1 T4 manifolds. Sit a pair of T4 turbos, up to a 60 series, S-cover, CT4 cover. -Covers need to be modded with the outlet having a tight cast aluminum 90 welded on.
-Full 3" downpipes into a full 3" X.
-Uses a pair of 44-46mm wastegates that re-route into the exhaust.
-Custom Fabricated Bell Core FMIC with full intercooler shrouding that directs all air from up front to the core.
-2.5" cold side piping to intercooler, 3.5" out to TB with 50mm BOV flange.
-3" Intake piping
-All Stainless steel, keeps A/C, and all accessories on the car. Not a bunch of fabricating a relocation necessary. Allows the turbos to GRAVITY drain, no pump needed. Only extras needed to fit the kit are the Hinson shorty mounts, a little mod to your alternator bracket to clock the alternator to fit it, new AC Dryer, C6 oil pan.
-Should be the ultimate bolt on kit once we get it all complete, no other kit on the market has ever been able to fit this large of twins without requiring a bunch of changes, mods, removal of accessories etc, let alone fit them to allow gravity draining and have the piping size and a quality intercooler to be able to properly make the power!

If interested, we need to do a couple tweaks on downpipe fitment off the Turbos, and some of the intake and charge piping that runs up high to clear the hood.

If you are interested and can help us out, let me know and maybe we can work something out, local or not!

Please send us a PM with what you have and we will take it from there. Whoever we choose will get a stupid good deal on one of the baddest kits to come forth for the C5
Old 09-01-2015, 08:37 AM
4DRUSH
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Buy a totaled C5, no harm cutting that up.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:12 PM
CamminC5
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 47 Likes on 45 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-'18

You don't want a free turbo kit Jay??
Old 09-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Shoaf85
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

If my car wasn't already hacked up from the single turbo kit id be all over this.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:03 AM
cmiller8006
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

This **** blew up haha, I also offered my car to them, 2.5 hours away.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:06 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Thanks for all the support guys, really appreciate it. We got a ton of excellent offers! Have it narrowed down to a couple and will be in touch. Trying to find a good combo of what would benefit us and the kit the most, finding someone able to assist that has a car set-up to really push the kit to show it's potential is a huge bonus. Thanks again, and if interested please still feel free to contact me. We will also be taking note and for anyone willing to assist us, it is appreciated and we will hook you up with an amazing deal on a kit if you still want one when they are available for purchase
Old 09-02-2015, 08:56 PM
red03vette
Burning Brakes

Received 112 Likes on 98 Posts

Subscribed can't wait to see how this kit turns out
Old 09-03-2015, 10:51 AM
BLWN1
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Free kit? Mines in ky come get it.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:22 PM
sstock45
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hell Im deployed, you can have my TT FRC for as long as you want haha not like I can drive it around here in Kuwait! Wouldnt mind coming home to a fresh TT install!

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for someone interested in the Most Powerful and Complete C5 Twin Kit

Old 09-08-2015, 07:11 PM
4DRUSH
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CamminC5
You don't want a free turbo kit Jay??
Sounds shady, shouldn't take months to weld some tubing together
Old 09-08-2015, 08:33 PM
mdaniel
Le Mans Master

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

I might be interested.
I have a 2000 FRC with a forged LS6 346 (W2W motor) with AFR 205 heads and a custom turbo cam. Currently the car has a TTi Stage X kit (one of the first X kits sold).
The car also has a certified 8.50 cage and an RPM Level 6 4L60.
I'm in West Bloomfield, about 70 miles from your shop.
Let me know - might make a fun before/after use case.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:48 PM
87GN&98VET
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm located in Romeo. PM sent.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for someone interested in the Most Powerful and Complete C5 Twin Kit