C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wideband location with UPP Twin Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 02:04 PM
Osman
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Default Wideband location with UPP Twin Turbo

Question for guys with UPP twin turbo kit.. Where do you guys have your wideband sensor mounted ???

thanks
Old 12-15-2015, 04:01 PM
0CK@UPPCOS
Former Vendor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Generally right in the down pipe towards the rear where it connects to the exhaust is where we locate them. If you haven't already ordered your kit, we can add that to the build, just request it when ordering.

CK
Old 12-16-2015, 02:35 AM
JoeyG
Safety Car

Received 84 Likes on 76 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran

I use a wideband in each exhaust manifold, then the wideband controller narrowband signal is fed to the PCM. But I prefer to run SDOL.

CK will get whatever you need to make the kit the way you want it.
Old 12-17-2015, 04:43 PM
Osman
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Thanks guys. I just wanted to see where everyone else has it. I currently have it in location where stock converters were and was thinking of moving it closer to turbo, like 8" after it

Not ordering a kit, I been running UPP kit since it was released... (still running internal WG )
Old 12-17-2015, 05:12 PM
0CK@UPPCOS
Former Vendor

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Osman
Thanks guys. I just wanted to see where everyone else has it. I currently have it in location where stock converters were and was thinking of moving it closer to turbo, like 8" after it

Not ordering a kit, I been running UPP kit since it was released... (still running internal WG )
Nice, and OG! LOL

Where you have it is fine, they're a little quicker and more responsive the closer you get them to the turbo, but they're also subject to more heat. Most all of the ones we've ever done have been right about where you're saying in the lower 1/2 of the DP. Nothing wrong with it there.

Get notified of new replies

To Wideband location with UPP Twin Turbo

Quick Reply: Wideband location with UPP Twin Turbo