C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The best single in tank pump + meth? Pump gas numbers.

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 09:49 PM
Echo97vette
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default The best single in tank pump + meth? Pump gas numbers.

Is there any proven single pump in tank solution (without a BAP) with the addition of methanol injection capable of 700-800 RWHP?

I looked into the walbro 450 + Racetronix wire kit but I couldn't find any decent install write ups. It also seemed like it would be running pretty hard to meet my fuel goals.

Has anyone made these kinds of numbers off a single in tank pump? I usually see the external inline style or a double/triple pumper set up.

Thoughts or experiences?
Old 01-23-2016, 11:59 AM
js23881
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Echo97vette
Is there any proven single pump in tank solution (without a BAP) with the addition of methanol injection capable of 700-800 RWHP?

I looked into the walbro 450 + Racetronix wire kit but I couldn't find any decent install write ups. It also seemed like it would be running pretty hard to meet my fuel goals.

Has anyone made these kinds of numbers off a single in tank pump? I usually see the external inline style or a double/triple pumper set up.

Thoughts or experiences?
Boy it would be tough. If something did work you would be right on the edge.....not sure you want to run a 700+ system on edge as that can be expensive. Just go with external pump and hobbs switch to be safe......A&A has great fuel system for your needs. Call Josh or Andy.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:42 PM
Chicago1
Race Director

Received 321 Likes on 208 Posts

UPP has a really good plug and play system
Old 02-03-2016, 08:12 PM
neverstop
Melting Slicks

Received 108 Likes on 102 Posts

not sure why you'd want to try? running dual pumps with one of them coming on with a hobbs is proven setup and keeps fuel temps lower too. and it's easy.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Echo97vette
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Because I don't really want to drill a hole in my gas tank if I could avoid it. I contacted ck from UPP. I already have a afpr and an 044 sitting on a shelf from when I was kicking around the idea of a surge tank on another car.

Get notified of new replies

To The best single in tank pump + meth? Pump gas numbers.

Quick Reply: The best single in tank pump + meth? Pump gas numbers.