C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

S/C kit install shop recommendations in S. Louisiana

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 03:23 PM
jallen355
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default S/C kit install shop recommendations in S. Louisiana

I'm looking to go the Supercharged route with my 02 C5Z and looking for a quality install/tune/dyno capable shop in South Louisiana. I have no experience with any performance shops or their reputations or abilities. I was hoping I could find some guys here that have had some experiences to share. Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:29 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,086 Likes on 657 Posts

Originally Posted by jallen355
I'm looking to go the Supercharged route with my 02 C5Z and looking for a quality install/tune/dyno capable shop in South Louisiana. I have no experience with any performance shops or their reputations or abilities. I was hoping I could find some guys here that have had some experiences to share. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Shoot us an email with your address and I'll be happy to give you a list of our closest dealers to you.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:19 PM
jallen355
Instructor

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Shoot us an email with your address and I'll be happy to give you a list of our closest dealers to you.
Thanks, Doug. Email sent.

I checked for dealers listed in La on your website where Lethal Racing and Ragin Racin were the only dealers listed. Both in Scott, La...a couple hours away.

If I'm not mistaking, though, Lethal is out of business and not in good standing with the BBB and is/was involved in some legal issues. Hopefully Ragin Racin is not affiliated with them even though they are both located in the same small rural area.
Old 08-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Bladed-Vaults
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up here in leesville I know an absolute genius with ls/c5 OTS tuning at a hell of a reasonable price.

He also happens to be selling a used vortech kit for a c5 at a crazy low price.

pm if you are interested
Old 08-09-2016, 03:06 PM
jallen355
Instructor

Thanks for the info, but I think I will be going with a new kit.
Old 08-24-2016, 01:04 AM
fanders0n
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not in South La but I can get you taken care of. I am an A&A Dealer and I'm located about 2.5 hours from Baton Rouge. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Ferrell

Get notified of new replies

To S/C kit install shop recommendations in S. Louisiana

Quick Reply: S/C kit install shop recommendations in S. Louisiana