C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NOS Mini Progressive Controller Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 05:28 PM
Scotty_Z06
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Default NOS Mini Progressive Controller Help

Hopefully someone that's more knowledgeable can help me out out. Recently installed the Progressive controller and ran into issues with splicing into my TPS. I spliced the white/blue line into the dark blue line on the TPS. When I try to set up the controller on step 9, it reads a constant 2.5 at WOT and at idle. With it being a electronically controlled TB, with the ignition on and on step 9, I manually open the TB blade and nothing fluctuates.

This is on an 02 z if that helps.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:38 PM
Scotty_Z06
Racer

anyone? unfortunately this is my daily right now aside from my bike and now whenever I activate my arming switch to power the controller, I get the "reduce power, service traction control, service abs, etc. " warnings I'm not new to wiring. Heck, I'm a contractor on DOD aircraft with over 15 years in wiring and do no have a single issue when it comes to that.

Last edited by Scotty_Z06; 09-27-2016 at 12:54 PM. Reason: not important
Old 09-20-2016, 10:13 PM
mcshocks
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Scotty_Z06
anyone? unfortunately this is my daily right now aside from my bike and now whenever I activate my arming switch to power the controller, I get the "reduce power, service traction control, service abs, etc. " warnings I'm not new to wiring. Heck, I'm a contractor on DOD aircraft with over 15 years in wiring and do no have a single issue when it comes to that.

Hit both connections with solder (at the TPS wire and at the connection at the controller) I've seen this happen on GM cars and they throw a low voltage signal issue. Just make sure you have really good connections.

Last edited by mcshocks; 09-20-2016 at 10:13 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Scotty_Z06 (09-22-2016)
Old 09-22-2016, 10:35 AM
0NitrousOutlet
Former Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

I can help you out with that- for your car you'd need to use the purple wire coming off the TPS. On the DBW cars, the purple is the rising TPS signal and the green wire is the falling TPS signal. The dark blue wire you have it connected to is the TP1 Signal wire. Let me know if you need anything else!

-Andy
The following users liked this post:
Scotty_Z06 (09-22-2016)
Old 09-22-2016, 09:50 PM
Scotty_Z06
Racer

Originally Posted by NitrousOutlet
I can help you out with that- for your car you'd need to use the purple wire coming off the TPS. On the DBW cars, the purple is the rising TPS signal and the green wire is the falling TPS signal. The dark blue wire you have it connected to is the TP1 Signal wire. Let me know if you need anything else!

-Andy
Just swapped it over to the purple wire and it's still doing the same thing.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:55 PM
Scotty_Z06
Racer

has anyone else had a similar issue? I'm at a loss now.

Get notified of new replies

To NOS Mini Progressive Controller Help

Quick Reply: NOS Mini Progressive Controller Help