C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

5.76 @ 122, 8.96 @ 154 with P1SC-1 Procharger

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Gotubch
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Help??

Originally Posted by smokinstorm
3.2" upper with the anti-slip coating from 928 Motorsports. No way it would grip without the coating as it was really tough getting it to not slip with it. It's the ancient A & A setup from back when they sourced their superchargers from Procharger 10 years ago. I don't currently have any pics from our specific setup but it doesn't look any different at all from any Procharger on a C5 Corvette. I'll try to get my partner in crime to take some pics and email them to me. He keeps the car with him all the time as he's inland and I live right on the ocean. Ocean air is bad, bad, bad for all things automotive. I just hope the engine is up to the task of handling what an F1-A head unit can deliver. If so, 8.50's and 165+ MPH traps are definitely in our future in really good air. Or since we mainly run 1/8th mile, 5.40's and 130+ MPH traps. The problem is, we still have to be able to drive the car everyday so we can't compromise the streetability in order to get the number we want at the track. Gotta keep the 4L60e and complete stock style drivetrain for that matter. I wish I could just take off another 500 pounds as the car is still really heavy compared to what I see others weighing in at but there's not much more we can take off and still be street legal. This isn't going to be the easiest thing in the world, that's for sure. Gotta have a goal though, right?
So I am doing the exact same setup on my car as well and Procharger is unable to assist in the belt size. Are you running an underdrive crank pulley? If stock size would you mind sharing what belt size you are running?
Thanks,
Damien
Old 12-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Gotubch
Racer

Default Pulley 3.2"

Sure, no problem. Someone can use the pulleys I'm sure. When do you want to do this?
I already purchased a pulley from 928 but what would you want for yours with the anti-slip coating.
Thanks,
Damien
Old 12-03-2016, 10:37 PM
smokinstorm
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Gotubch
I already purchased a pulley from 928 but what would you want for yours with the anti-slip coating.
Thanks,
Damien
It's all but brand new. Seriously. Maybe an hour on it. What's it worth to you? I paid $140 plus shipping.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:40 PM
smokinstorm
Racer

So I am doing the exact same setup on my car as well and Procharger is unable to assist in the belt size. Are you running an underdrive crank pulley? If stock size would you mind sharing what belt size you are running?
Thanks,
Damien
It's not a stock size lower (it's oversized) and I don't have Procharger brackets. I can call over to our crew chief find out what size the belt is but unfortunately because of the differences in our setup, that information is pretty much useless to you.
The following users liked this post:
Gotubch (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Gotubch
Racer

Default Pulley

It's all but brand new. Seriously. Maybe an hour on it. What's it worth to you? I paid $140 plus shipping.
Sent a PM
Old 12-04-2016, 02:42 PM
smokinstorm
Racer

Sent a PM
Forwarded your info to Sam, our team Manager who's about 45 minutes south of you in Elizabeth City. He's going to contact you. Thank you.

Quick Reply: 5.76 @ 122, 8.96 @ 154 with P1SC-1 Procharger