C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BLACK FRIDAY SALE 4 KITS only! $1000 off

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 11:47 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 202 Likes on 125 Posts

Default BLACK FRIDAY SALE 4 KITS only! $1000 off

I have 4 head units that have been used for mock up purposes only. They have not been run but may have slight marks where they have been bolted to the brackets. You absolutely won't see them once the blower is mounted.
I'll build a complete new system using one of these units and the remainder of the kit will be brand new.
I have two polished V3 Si units, a black Ti and a YSi.
And regardless of what others may say, the Si is absolutely the best choice for anyone looking to bolt on a supercharger, make 500 - 600 reliable RWHP and remain emissions compliant. If you're the guy who wants to add a small blower cam, headers, Methanol injection etc. and rule the streets with a 700 RWHP screamer, then a Ti is definitely a better choice.We offer the Si and Ti at the same price. The upcharge is for a black head unit, black anodized brackets and black powdercoated tubing.
So $4500 for the Si kit, $4650 for the black Ti kit and $5500 for the YSi kit.
If you have a different build in mind, call or email me. I'll make you an outstanding deal!
We hear a lot of bragging about tensioners from "other" manufacturers but NOBODY has a tensioner like this.
I've spent almost a full year perfecting this tensioner design. The Chromoly center shaft, German made "Z Glide" bearings and precision machining are things no other manufacturer can compete with. Each tensioner is hand built, all spring loads are checked and marked on the assembly. We build each tensioner according to your specific needs.
Does the competition do that? I don't think so
Our adjustable billet tensioner has all but eliminated any belt slip at even the highest boost levels. It has 3 internal spring settings and 2 spring options. It has the ability to be "clocked" for different balancer diameters and has a lock mechanism so you can just lock it open for for painless belt changes.
Seriously, look at our bracket and tensioner. There is nothing even close on the market.
Also take a look a the upper radiator support brackets. This is another addition for 2016 that nobody else even thought of.
We had a C6 customer just last week make a run at 30 PSI until he hit the limiter and blew the intake manifold up. His log showed 307 KPA throughout the run. 30 PSI with an 8 rib is outstanding to say the least.
We also have a newly redesigned Secondary Drive that does not use the AC belt to drive it as in all previous designs. It uses our proprietary 8 rib balancer and a dedicated belt to run the jackshaft which, in turn, runs the accessories. I will add this secondary drive to any kit for $1000. This includes our proprietary 8 rib balancer, all belts and hoses needed and the full secondary drive system. It's everything you need to run a full 8 rib plus Secondary Drive. You can't even buy a straight 8 rib drive for that price.
I doubt these will last long so I would advise that you email me directly at Andy@AACorvette.com or call the shop. It will forward to my cell.
I will also offer 20% off any of our fuel systems or other components that we manufacture.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Attached Images      

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Andy@AACorvette.com 805- 278 4107

Last edited by Andy@A&ACorvette; 11-24-2016 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Garceeya
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy@A&ACorvette
I have 4 head units that have been used for mock up purposes only. They have not been run but may have slight marks where they have been bolted to the brackets. You absolutely won't see them once the blower is mounted.
I'll build a complete new system using one of these units and the remainder of the kit will be brand new.
I have two polished V3 Si units, a black Ti and a YSi.
And regardless of what others may say, the Si is absolutely the best choice for anyone looking to bolt on a supercharger, make 500 - 600 reliable RWHP and remain emissions compliant. If you're the guy who wants to add a small blower cam, headers, Methanol injection etc. and rule the streets with a 700 RWHP screamer, then a Ti is definitely a better choice.We offer the Si and Ti at the same price. The upcharge is for a black head unit, black anodized brackets and black powdercoated tubing.
So $4500 for the Si kit, $4650 for the black Ti kit and $5500 for the YSi kit.
If you have a different build in mind, call or email me. I'll make you an outstanding deal!
We hear a lot of bragging about tensioners from "other" manufacturers but NOBODY has a tensioner like this.
I've spent almost a full year perfecting this tensioner design. The Chromoly center shaft, German made "Z Glide" bearings and precision machining are things no other manufacturer can compete with. Each tensioner is hand built, all spring loads are checked and marked on the assembly. We build each tensioner according to your specific needs.
Does the competition do that? I don't think so
Our adjustable billet tensioner has all but eliminated any belt slip at even the highest boost levels. It has 3 internal spring settings and 2 spring options. It has the ability to be "clocked" for different balancer diameters and has a lock mechanism so you can just lock it open for for painless belt changes.
Seriously, look at our bracket and tensioner. There is nothing even close on the market.
Also take a look a the upper radiator support brackets. This is another addition for 2016 that nobody else even thought of.
We had a C6 customer just last week make a run at 30 PSI until he hit the limiter and blew the intake manifold up. His log showed 307 KPA throughout the run. 30 PSI with an 8 rib is outstanding to say the least.
We also have a newly redesigned Secondary Drive that does not use the AC belt to drive it as in all previous designs. It uses our proprietary 8 rib balancer and a dedicated belt to run the jackshaft which, in turn, runs the accessories. I will add this secondary drive to any kit for $1000. This includes our proprietary 8 rib balancer, all belts and hoses needed and the full secondary drive system. It's everything you need to run a full 8 rib plus Secondary Drive. You can't even buy a straight 8 rib drive for that price.
I doubt these will last long so I would advise that you email me directly at Andy@AACorvette.com or call the shop. It will forward to my cell.
I will also offer 20% off any of our fuel systems or other components that we manufacture.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Man I am sure I am too late for this. I am in the market for a supercharger. I have an almost stock C5 Z06 and would like to make between 600-700RWHP. I love the all black kits. Do you have anything available?

Quick Reply: BLACK FRIDAY SALE 4 KITS only! $1000 off