C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

East Coast Supercharging

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 08:03 AM
westez
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default East Coast Supercharging

Would like to thank ECS .My car is a 1999 FRC. Car had headers, and NOVI 2000. It was fast, but you soon get used to it. Of course I needed more power. Added Meth injection, small blower cam, Twin disc Mantic clutch, and 8 rib Flip drive. Chris helped me come up with a plan, Alex and his wrenches worked the plan, and Doug the tuning maestro made it go fast safely with good street manners. This is the second time I have driven 700 miles from Myrtle Beach, S.C. to N.J. to have my car worked on. The only thing I didn't like was driving home on a Friday night on the N.J. turnpike. Dang traffic. Car made 633 RWHP. I don't plan on any new mods soon, but once it feels slow again, I guess it's another 700 mile road trip. There are shops closer to me, but it's worth the peace of mind of knowing what you get done there will be done right and safely. THANKS AGAIN GUYS.......
The following 2 users liked this post by westez:
1SwtRide (02-21-2017), DOUG @ ECS (02-21-2017)
Old 02-21-2017, 08:55 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

Thanks Will! Glad to hear that you're enjoying the car and thanks for the business!

Quick Reply: East Coast Supercharging