C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DFW Arlington Area Corvette Gatherings September

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Rick Church

Default DFW Arlington Area Corvette Gatherings September

My company is sending me to Arlington, TX in September. I'm driving down the ZO6 from Tennessee. Are there any weekend Corvette gatherings or cruise-ins in the area? I was there in 2003 and remember a weekend cruise-in southeast of Arlington; it was south of an east-west interstate. Any information would be appreciated.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:40 AM
BarneePhife
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Rick Church
My company is sending me to Arlington, TX in September. I'm driving down the ZO6 from Tennessee. Are there any weekend Corvette gatherings or cruise-ins in the area? I was there in 2003 and remember a weekend cruise-in southeast of Arlington; it was south of an east-west interstate. Any information would be appreciated.
Rick,

Depending on how long you'ell be in town, there are a couple of things going on in Arlington in September (assuming all the rain has stopped by then! )

Sept 29th - Corvette Forum Picnic (River Legacy Park - Arlington)
(details here)

Weekly, Friday Nights: Sergeants, gets started anywhere from 7:00-8:00pm and runs until everyone goes home.
4905 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX
To get there just come down I-20 to Arlington. Exit Cooper and go south to the Wal-mart shopping center. At the light turn left and then you'll see everyone in the parking lot directly to your right. Located just North of the Race Trac Gas Station.
(details here)
Old 08-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Rick Church

ttt
Old 08-04-2007, 12:07 PM
~Maverick
All Men Die, but Few LIVE
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Rick..I'd post back a week or two before you head this way and we'll let you know what all we know about thats going on at the time then if you like, around here there tends to be alot of things that don't get mentioned until just before the run/gathering...as far as 'normal' GTG's there are Corvette GTG's on Tuesday..Wednesday, Friday and Sunday that I know of off hand..Usually a lunch run to somewhere not to far off for those that want to do a little driving, September will be close to time for our Hwy 4 run, if you can you'll want to make that run...Keep an eye on the Events, S/W area, page to see whats up locally..

~Maverick
Old 08-04-2007, 12:54 PM
MIKE-C5
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'08

Originally Posted by Rick Church
Well if you are planning to be in Arlington on the weekend of the 14th and 15th. I believe many people will be heading to Corpus Christi, Texas.......Search U.S.S. Lexington here on the forum! !

Get notified of new replies

To DFW Arlington Area Corvette Gatherings September

Quick Reply: DFW Arlington Area Corvette Gatherings September