Pipedreams
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07
Default **NEW PRODUCT** Blow Dry Your Car and Save Your finish

IF YOU ARE A NON BELIEVER READ THE MEMBER REVIEWS BELOW

Order LINK

CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO

Like with all the other products I make or resell, I bring you the Air Force Master Blaster at over $90 off retail because I believe it’s an effective, quality product that I put into a “best in class standard”. You may be very happy with your leaf blower, water blade, or absorber, but you should read on.

All professional detailers will agree any time you touch you paint finish you add micro scratches that eventually lead to a dull finish. Of all the finishing steps, drying offers the most opportunity to damage the finish. In addition we all know about the dreaded drips from the many locations like tail lights and mirrors.

Personally, for years I have been using a combination of cotton, micro fibers, compressed air and leaf blowers. Leaf bowers are great and I am sure many of you use them. The problem is, not only are you blasting your car with unfiltered air that can contain all types of debris, the nozzle is a hard plastic that can easily scratch your car. In addition it’s difficult to maneuver the leaf blower just where you need it, like in the door jams, cowl, wheel wells.

I came upon the Air Force Master Blaster via a friend that uses it to dry all his vehicles by blow-drying them dry with high velocity heated air. If you think this is a winner on the car, you need to see it work on any motorcycle, ATV or even the family pet (yes all dog groomers use these to blow dry the dogs). In fact you will find tons of uses for the master blaster. I like blowing the mats clean instead of banging them against the tree, it leaves them fluffy.

I love the company that makes these, 70 yr old family business located in NY and the product is made in the USA and often described as bullet proof.

As a special I am bringing you the Air Force Master Blaster for only $309. Over $90 off the retail price. Please note this is a very high power system and requires a 110v 20amp outlet (which most garages have)

Member Swiftrider08 posted this a few days ago:

"There are always discussions on here about using a leaf blower to dry you car, your motorcyle, whatever. I wanted something deigned for the job at hand and also a dryer with heated air. I had always seen the Air Force One brand in my Harley magazines, so I finally took a look and found the Master Blaster. This thing puts out over 58,000fpm of heated air. It is amazing!

Well I bought one and it is unreal! Was deliveried Thrusday afternoon, so that evening I washed the Electra Glide and the 08 Coupe. I hate washing the bike as it is a bitch to dry and with all the chrome I have, water spots can not be avoided. Then the Vette has all these little places where water likes to hide.

The bike was dry in no time and I found water hiding in places on the Vette that I never knew was there before, other than the obvious mirrors and such. With the high velocity air, you can dry out the wheel wells, the grill opening, around all the lights, under & around the hood, all body seams, the rear exhaust panel, wheel rim lug nut openings, backside of wheels and on and on. With the heated air, you are not just moving the water, you are DRYING the car. Was all done in about 15 minutes and a towel never touched the car. The heated air works so well that by the time I was done, it was starting to get pretty darn warm holding onto the end of the hose. Went out to the garage this morning and there was dust on the car. Turned on the Master Blaster and in 2 min, spotless again."

The AirForce Master Blaster Dryer $309 / RETAIL $389

Order LINK

Air is heated 30deg above ambient and all the attchements are rubber so they can't damage your car. Comes with a 1 YEAR WARRANTY.

The AirForce Master Blaster Dryer features a total of 8 peak horsepower. Two twin fan, 4.0 Peak horsepower motors that deliver up to 58,500 feet per minute of clean, filtered, warm airflow. Two switches allow users to set the airflow and temperature at 3 different levels. Use either motor (front or rear) independently or both simultaneously for maximum power. Five different nozzles enable users to position airflow where desired and eliminate water spots.

Features Include:

8 Peak Horsepower Dryer unit on wheels with
12 foot cord
Rugged all Steel Construction
10-Foot Heavy Duty Hose
Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower
NozzleAir concentrator
Air streamer tool
Micro adaptor
Male/male adaptor
5 Piece Attachment Kit
1 YEAR WARRANTY

Construction: Sturdy All Steel
Motor: 8.0 Peak HP / Two Motors
Air Flow: 58,500 ft./min.
Fan: 2 Motors / 2 Stage Dual Fan
2 Speeds / 2 Temperatures
Amps: 18 Amps
Hose: 10ft. x 1.5 inch Commercial Strength Flexible Hose
Nozzle: Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle
Cord: 12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor
Weight: 16 lbs.
Filter: E/Z Change Foam Filter
Attachments: Air Flare, Micro Adapter, 5/8" Blower Nozzle, Air Streamer Tool, 1-1/4 to 1-1/4 Hose Adaptor .

FEEDBACK

Originally Posted by AC54ME
Pipedreams posted a thread (see below) around the 4th of July - offering a neat product:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...ghlight=AC54ME

Mine was delivered Thursday last. Over the weekend we drove to two get- together's in the DFW area.

Today (Sunday) it was apparent that they Verts needed to be washed - and dried.

This was the first time I've used the 'dryer' from Pipedreams - what a product it is

Both Verts were washed and dried in less than two hours (total).

This included the engine compartments, as well as vacuuming the interior and putting the Verts into the garage and covering them
Originally Posted by Swiftrider08
There are always discussions on here about using a leaf blower to dry you car, your motorcyle, whatever. I wanted something deigned for the job at hand and also a dryer with heated air. I had always seen the Air Force One brand in my Harley magazines, so I finally took a look and found the Master Blaster. This thing puts out over 58,000fpm of heated air. It is amazing!

Well I bought one and it is unreal! Was deliveried Thrusday afternoon, so that evening I washed the Electra Glide and the 08 Coupe. I hate washing the bike as it is a bitch to dry and with all the chrome I have, water spots can not be avoided. Then the Vette has all these little places where water likes to hide.

The bike was dry in no time and I found water hiding in places on the Vette that I never knew was there before, other than the obvious mirrors and such. With the high velocity air, you can dry out the wheel wells, the grill opening, around all the lights, under & around the hood, all body seams, the rear exhaust panel, wheel rim lug nut openings, backside of wheels and on and on. With the heated air, you are not just moving the water, you are DRYING the car. Was all done in about 15 minutes and a towel never touched the car. The heated air works so well that by the time I was done, it was starting to get pretty darn warm holding onto the end of the hose. Went out to the garage this morning and there was dust on the car. Turned on the Master Blaster and in 2 min, spotless again.

Comes mounted on wheels so you can roll it around, 12ft power cord, 10 ft air hose and accessory nozzle kit. There are 2 motors that you can turn on/off independently to regulate the amount of air flow you want.

Well, that is my review. I will never use another towel to dry a vehicle again!
Originally Posted by WildTurkey
I bought one and used it last weekend on both of my cars. It worked GREAT and actually made it FUN to dry your car. I was most impressed with how it removed all water from my rims/wheels. I was able to apply tire dressing and polish my wheels immediately after the wash without having water still on the tires or dripping everywhere on my rims. Now, I didnt use any of the nozzles, so I still need to experiment with those. It might be me, but the car just looked cleaner!!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...ight=All+Clean

I give this product a 5 star rating *****

Originally Posted by JohnNC
This thing is great.

Got caught in a rain shower coming
home today. Parked her in the garage
and presto clean Vette.

John
Originally Posted by MR.WaynesWorld
I got mine today so I just had to wash the wife's vette... Drying the vette was easy... And to top it off I was getting water out of places I never knew water rested in... It did a great job all over the car and the wheels as well. Now every time I wash the vettes I will blow dry them dry.... Great Product....
Originally Posted by leonm47
I just bought one of the Air Force Master Blasters the 8hp ones. A little on the expensive side but it's the best thing since indoor plumbing.
Originally Posted by GarryL
I just received mine today. I'm telling ya, guy's, this is a very nice tool, a major piece of garage gear ! I un-packed it while the spousal unit kind of chuckled and I took it out on the back deck and plugged it in, fired up both fans and knocked on the door to motion the spousal unit out to see this thing. She quickly grabbed it out of my hand and rolled it over to the outside patio table and comenced blowing it off

I can tell this thing is going to work reallly well drying the car's and the bike and it's made in the USA to boot

Thanks Ed

-Garry
Originally Posted by Mu$cle
I bought the Master Blaster through Ed and have had it for about a month. I've used it to dry the Harleys and Z06. The heated high volume air works great. Much improved over the leaf blower - faster, easier to handle, no risk of scratching the paint and a better end result.

I'm running it on a 15 amp circuit and have had no problems by starting the second motor after the first is at full speed. Use a short heavy gauge extension cord, if you need one, to avoid a voltage drop that could affect the life of the motors.

Many thanks to Ed for making this product available at such an attractive price.

Last edited by Pipedreams; 11-26-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Here is a video using the much smaller unit. I am selling the Master Blaster (twice the power), designed more for cars and twice the power

LINK TO VIDEO
Old 07-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by 1dog
$$$$$
The AirForce Master Blaster Dryer $279 / RETAIL $389

Also the sound level is 75db
Old 07-05-2008, 08:20 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by DefenderC5
I like how it is filtered, but it just costs way too much for me.

My 220mph $79 leaf blower has been working fine. If the MB cost around $130 I'd probably get something like it.
I also have a $60 leaf blower and honestly there is no comparison. Master Blaster is a tool designed for the job. To expect a tool of this performance and quality made in the USA for $130 just is not never going to happen, in this case you get what you pay for.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:47 AM
AC54ME
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
CI-VI Car Show Winner
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Ed,

You've given the major reasons for spending a little more money for this unit to which I agree.

Many people seem to ignore that spending a little money for the benefits of this product outweigh the cost of a new paint job

We have a good friend in the neighborhood that has a $600,000 car - I'll give you two guesses as to what he uses to dry it (and the one of the guesses doesn't count).

To repaint his ride the cost is in excess of $25,000 - he is a big proponent of this product - even let me borrow it on occasion. I was very impressed with the ease and functionality

I'll take one (ordered) - priced right
Old 07-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Ed,

You've given the major reasons for spending a little more money for this unit to which I agree.

Many people seem to ignore that spending a little money for the benefits of this product outweigh the cost of a new paint job

We have a good friend in the neighborhood that has a $600,000 car - I'll give you two guesses as to what he uses to dry it (and the one of the guesses doesn't count).

To repaint his ride the cost is in excess of $25,000 - he is a big proponent of this product - even let me borrow it on occasion. I was very impressed with the ease and functionality

Thanks, just trying to offer a great product and a great price
Old 07-05-2008, 10:55 AM
AC54ME
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
CI-VI Car Show Winner
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Originally Posted by Pipedreams
Thanks, just trying to offer a great product and a great price
Old 07-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,307 Likes on 13,978 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Looks like a high quality product.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:30 AM
CCA Corvette Parts
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08,-'13-'14, '16-'17

Plus the air from a gas blower is loaded with oil...

Me likie...

Peace
Chip

Old 07-05-2008, 11:35 AM
fireman591
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That looks just like the inflator that we use at the fire department to inflate our inflatable haz-mat decon tent from Zumro.

And yes they put out alot of air

Last edited by fireman591; 07-05-2008 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:26 PM
DefenderC5
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Willfulone
Plus the air from a gas blower is loaded with oil...

Me likie...

Peace
Chip
If anyone is using a gas blower on their car, they don't deserve a nice car Mine is an electric blower.

I guess if I had more disposable income, I would buy something like this. I do agree it's a step up from a regular electric blower... being that it's filtered, smaller, and a little quieter.

But I can also blow leaves with my car dryer
Old 07-05-2008, 03:42 PM
The Shooter
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ed,

I would love to see pics of that $600,000 car!! Can't beleive if he has that much money...he details his car himself. Send some pics over when you get a chance....
Old 07-05-2008, 03:51 PM
red97vette
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wish i had the $$ for it...til then ill have to be a sucker and use a microfiber towel...
Old 07-05-2008, 04:14 PM
WildTurkey
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree it is somewhat expensive, BUT for how much we wash our cars - it could be well worth it
Old 07-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by Shirl
Looks like it would take forever to blow dry the car.... no?
If you read the first post you would have seen about 15 min. Drying my car with compressed air, leaf blower and towels takes me 30-35 mins

Last edited by Pipedreams; 07-05-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:38 PM
WildTurkey
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ed - order placed, and I threw on the "Objects are Losing Decal" for fun

Old 07-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Oh 2 Fun
Le Mans Master

Received 549 Likes on 234 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09, '13, '15

Hmmm.....nice product promotion. quality. The appearance is cool too, but consider a flame paint job . The difference I see between leaf blower and the blaster is that the blaster's air is heated...hence it's not only air, but evaporation. For what we spend on our cars, the price isn't really that bad....especially since it's so compact.

And you are not doing the rubbing with a Chamois and compromising the wax job...one "dry" at a time.

I'm impressed and don't think the price is too far off-base.

Last edited by Oh 2 Fun; 07-05-2008 at 07:02 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To **NEW PRODUCT** Blow Dry Your Car and Save Your finish

Old 07-05-2008, 06:54 PM
EPMM 03 C5
Race Director

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

WOW ..this looks really cool...i might get one

eric
Old 07-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Originally Posted by WildTurkey
Ed - order placed, and I threw on the "Objects are Losing Decal" for fun

Thanks, at this price they have been selling very well. I like dealing with quality products. Sometimes quality costs. I realize other like what they use, this product changed my drying methods for the better and the longer I have it, the more I find it can do. It will dry the family pet, a wet floor, blow out pool lines and dust the car off
Old 07-05-2008, 09:35 PM
PewtVette
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a nice item. I'm very tempted.
and "MasterBlaster runs Bartertown"

Quick Reply: **NEW PRODUCT** Blow Dry Your Car and Save Your finish