Sponsored by:

Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 10:49 PM
FRED HAMBLE
Melting Slicks

Received 169 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by putsvet
Looks nice but $30 bucks probably after shipping for a 3d sticker??

I agree, I can get em anywhere cheaper than that, don't forum members get a break?

Put
I checked out the Forum and a few other sites. Bryan is the cheapest. You can't even get them cheaper on the auction site.
good luck

Fred
Old 01-25-2011, 09:52 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by putsvet
Looks nice but $30 bucks probably after shipping for a 3d sticker??

I agree, I can get em anywhere cheaper than that, don't forum members get a break?

Put
What you have probably seen are the flat vinyl stuff for around $18-$19 and as cheap as $6 on ebay if it is uncertified by GM. What we carry is a "domed decal" or 3D decal...there are only about 3 or 4 vendors that carry the domed,but around 80 that carry the cheap flat vinyl ones.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:16 PM
FRED HAMBLE
Melting Slicks

Received 169 Likes on 80 Posts

Got mine today. GREAT product fantastic C/S!! And the price did not have the CORVETTE TAX that is out there.
Fred
Old 02-04-2011, 01:28 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

ttt
Old 02-08-2011, 10:06 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

ttt
Old 04-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Advancetec
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you know an estimate of when you will get the chrome steering emblem in stock?
Old 04-21-2011, 01:18 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Advancetec
Do you know an estimate of when you will get the chrome steering emblem in stock?
With Alex I can't give you an exact estimate but probably 2-3 weeks.
Private email your contact info and as soon as we have them I will contact you.

Bryan
Old 07-17-2011, 12:51 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

Everyone on the forum knows about the problems cyberdine has had with their business practices which is why they are not allowed to be a forum vendor anymore. We were one of their largest vendors of their products representing their products at shows like Corvettes at Carlisle and Bloomington Gold. For the past 2 1/2 years it has been hit and miss with Cyberdine to the point that it became impossible to deal with them on a business to business level. Many vendors who dealt with cyberdine gave up on them, but we didn’t we kept trying to help them anyway we could and went far beyond the scope a vendor should have with a manufacturer they buy from. We have built a reputation on the forum as being the place to buy cyberdine decals from and an honest seller that if we didn’t have the decal in stock we wouldn’t take on order for it. Many people thought we were hired by cyberdine to handle and give a more customer service oriented approach to the selling of their products, we are not affiliated with them in any way, We just happened to be a forum vendor advertising their products, shortly after things started going down hill with their business practices. We had a dilemma no reliable source to get domed Corvette decals from other then cyberdine and large demand for domed corvette decals. We were number one on google,yahoo, and msn if you searched for any type of corvette decal, and we were the only one on the forum advertising and selling cyberdine decals. We contacted GM and were told if we had the ability to manufacture the domed Corvette Decals they would license us and make us the manufacturer. It took some time but we now have our exclusive line of domed Corvette decals. We improved on the product a great deal.. the adhesive is far superior, the doming is thicker giving the logos and inserts a more substantial appearance ,the colors are more vivid, and we improved on the little things customers found wrong with the cyberdine like the flag polls not reaching all the way down and other minor flaws. We also added new colors like Magnetic Red,Pewter,and Pacecar Yellow; we also plan on adding new products to the line like Domed hood liner logos etc. We are here for our Corvette customers, this took a lot of effort to get this all going and I hope you guys enjoy it, especially those that have wanted domed inserts and logos for their corvette but were unable to get them.

Thanks,
Bryan
Attached Images     
Old 07-17-2011, 02:09 PM
dba4life
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like a step in the right direction. Thanks Bryan!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:00 PM
s'noJob
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Bryan, the reflections in the photos look like the parts that are "open" on the cyberdines are enclosed in your design. Can we have a side view or cutaway so we can make comparisons?

Speaking of the cyberdines, before acquiring my C5, I purchased the steering wheel inset and also those 3D letters on the back, knowing I would eventually have a C5. My wife called these "parts for which there is no car."

Though my C5 is white, I went with the inset with the black flag poles and C5 logo lines. The gloss black against the flat charcoal steering wheel cover brings out the flag details, and offers a nice subtle contrast. At car shows, I noticed most people installed insets the same color as the car. To me, they drew too much attention to the steering wheel cover. Not something I want to have happen when "I Can't Drive - 55."

Old 07-17-2011, 04:53 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

The C5 logos we are producing are a complete no mar dome..all except for the Airbridge logos that set on a raised logo already on the airbridge. You only notice it on the steering wheel size becuase of the flash from the camera.The complete dome works great for a few reasons, One is for ease of cleaning..you don't have to worry about snagging the the logo and pulling it off with your towel or duster or cleaners like armorall permeating behind the logo and weakening the adhesive.Secondly it makes the logo appear more substantial than a decal..it looks more like a badge. Also the complete dome allows the decal to be much more flexible and contour better allowing the logos to be much more versatile if you decide to apply them on different areas of the car.You can basically fold the logo and touch the tips of each side of the flag together and not ruin the logo. We spent a lot of time getting the sizing right alex's decals were good, but there were some minor sizing issues due to the fact that the original C5 logos he got from GM had differences is those areas for some reason. At least that is what Alex told us the reason was. Also we improved the adhesive you don't have to worry as much about finger oils affecting the adhesive on the backs of our logos like that of the cyberdines.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:26 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

A comparison Cyberdine on top and Ours at the bottom

Also to answer questions before they arise. The cyberdine on ebay is the owner of cyberdines ex wife selling off what colors she has left in her stock. Cyberdine decals are no longer a GM licensed product.
Attached Images   
Old 07-17-2011, 06:04 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

Just showing off the flexibility of the complete domes. These could probably be applied on seat headrests backs with no problem peeling up. Also the third pic shoes how with no flash you don't really notice the domed centers over a flat black surface like that of the steering wheel.Also the doming is mar resistant and designed to dent and rebound instead of scratching.
Attached Images    
Old 07-18-2011, 03:48 AM
Mr31FlavorsVette
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 52 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Will be giving you a call later for both the steering wheel and air bag decals in Mag Red.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:56 PM
cal45
Drifting

Received 479 Likes on 263 Posts

Just ordered the 50th Anniversary emblem for my 03. Nice chatting with you Bryan.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:12 PM
tracer1
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I ordered the steering wheel decal a long time ago from a forum vendor. It was just that, a flat decal. Over the years, have been re-gluing it from time to time. Would have to see one of your before I jump again. Tired of getting burned from vendors advertising the best item in the world.
Do hope yours is better.

tracer1
Old 07-19-2011, 04:32 PM
s'noJob
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tracer1
... Tired of getting burned from vendors advertising the best item in the world.
Do hope yours is better.

tracer1
Posts #231-233 should dispel any burning fears.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available

Old 07-19-2011, 07:09 PM
0Vette Works Intl
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tracer1
I ordered the steering wheel decal a long time ago from a forum vendor. It was just that, a flat decal. Over the years, have been re-gluing it from time to time. Would have to see one of your before I jump again. Tired of getting burned from vendors advertising the best item in the world.
Do hope yours is better.

tracer1
Our Corvette Domed decals are going to make flat vinyl corvette logos obsolete like the typewriter or vhs We were at at show where another vendor had the flat vinyl..once he saw ours he didn't even bother trying to sell his he just sent customers down to our booth. The reason we went through all the trouble of getting licensed from GM for domed decals was becuase the domed cyberdines were such a great product and it would have been a shame for them to disappear leaving only the junky flat vinyl ones on the market. I always thought customers were getting taken buying those things becuase they didn't know domed versions existed.

Bryan
Old 07-19-2011, 08:31 PM
tracer1
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I was one of them at the time.

tracer1
Old 07-21-2011, 02:04 PM
cal45
Drifting

Received 479 Likes on 263 Posts

Just received mine today, the 50th Anniversary one for my 03 and it looks great! Thanks Bryan

1st pic w/flash - 2nd w/o

Quick Reply: Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available