Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flowtech Customer Service is not good.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Hvymtlc5
Melting Slicks

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Flowtech Customer Service is not good.

Anyone had trouble getting in touch with FLowTech? Website only lists an email address... that is never answered (never answered mine or another member who sent for me just to make sure I wasn't having email issues). Web page says you get a phone number when you buy something...but how can you buy anything if you can't get any specific info.......guess the owner thinks his stuff is s#*t hot and doesn't need to answer any questions. IMO that flat sucks for a business that is trying to stay in business.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:55 PM
miami993c297
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 72 Posts

Ed Curtis (FlowTech owner) gave me for years the best ever customer service I received in the "LS World"...and by far!!!!

It is definitively the shop where I buy in absolute confidence and receive to the letter what I am paying for according to what is agreed...

My new project with the LS3 418 CI is again mastered by FTI...

Christian
Old 07-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Hvymtlc5
Melting Slicks

Christian - you must have his personal number ...for the me and another C5 driver in the club...the email address on the site didn't get us any replies...frustrating, but forced us to go to another vendor.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:58 PM
miami993c297
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Hvymtlc5
Christian - you must have his personal number ...for the me and another C5 driver in the club...the email address on the site didn't get us any replies...frustrating, but forced us to go to another vendor.
An easy way to be in touch with Ed (and also to learn a lot) is through his forum...:

http://www.hardcorels1.com/vbulletin/

Enjoy
Christian
Old 07-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Hvymtlc5
Melting Slicks

Thanks...didn't have that two weeks ago. BTW - Best of luck with your new(est) engine!
Old 07-28-2009, 03:08 PM
ChromeC5
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Let Ed know he has issues with the email through his website so he can do something about it. He may not know. Also suggest you would like to see a phone number as a backup. I know I tried getting a hold of a different company but for some reason my email would go straight to their junk folder. I thought it was just crappy customer service until they found it a couple weeks later to let me know of the problem. It's been way better ever since.

Get notified of new replies

To Flowtech Customer Service is not good.

Quick Reply: Flowtech Customer Service is not good.