Sponsored by:

Zip-Corvette.com reviews?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 09:41 PM
meflyfrc
Melting Slicks

Received 192 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by BAD-Z06
I also have caught them being untruthful with me. If you want some specifics, let me know and I will be happy to talk more. Send me a pm.

I don't really care about the money, but it was more of the principal of things, wasting my time, and being untruthful to me.

My personal opinion, stay away unless it is a guaranteed item that cannot be defective or fit properly.

Let me know if I can help more.
Not sure you realize, this thread is from 2009
Old 11-25-2014, 10:26 PM
BAD-Z06
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by meflyfrc
Not sure you realize, this thread is from 2009
I do realize this and apologize. I just thought I would try to help out other CF members and post a review to a previous thread. I search a lot of the threads for information and I thought I would help if I could.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:40 AM
momo20
Safety Car

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts

I have ordered a few parts from zip over the year's as well as several people in my local corvette club, and my cousin for his corvette..and never any issues what so ever..always good price's and great parts! I would not worry one bit with anything I buy from them!
Old 11-26-2014, 01:10 PM
vettefred
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 251 Likes on 156 Posts

Honorable company. Prices are good and their service is excellent

Have done business with them for many of years!

Fred
Old 11-26-2014, 02:37 PM
Bill Curlee
Tech Contributor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,180 Likes on 1,583 Posts
CI 6,7,8,9,11 Vet
St. Jude Donor '08

I have been ordering parts and dealing with ZIP since 1999. I have never had any issues and all of the orders that I have made have been shipped very timely and accurately.

I had one minor issue with receiving an incorrect part for my 71 Coupe due to not knowing if I had an early or late model 71 and it was resolved without issue. I received the correct part and within a few days after contacting ZIP the correct part arrived. I sent the incorrect part back at a later date.

Everyone at ZIP is extremely knowledgeable and their products are top shelf! I enjoy all their hospitality and their expert product knowledge during the Carlisle events. I always visit their tent at the Corvettes at Carlisle and there’s always something new to purchase!

Back in 04 I purchased my CCW 505a wheels/tires and Stainless Works Headers from ZIP for my 02 ZO6 during Carlisle Event and had them install them. I asked Justin to DRIVE my car from Carlisle PA to the Shop at ZIP in VA and complete the rims/tire swap and header install.

Picked the car up later that week after the installation was complete and drove it back to CT.. They did a FANTASTIC Job and I was extremely happy with the work. They treated my Z like I would have expected.

When I order from ZIP, I have confidence that my order will be fulfilled properly. If there are any issues, I am positive that it will be resolved professionally and in a timely manner.

Bill Curlee
Old 11-26-2014, 04:28 PM
cessna10
cesssna10
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by C5Vette168
I've ordered a couple of items from them in the past. One of the items they sent me was incorrect, but they resolved right away. I will definitely order from them again.
Old 11-28-2014, 03:25 AM
striper
Le Mans Master

Received 246 Likes on 215 Posts

I wanted to have a special set of Lloyd's mats made for my car. Most vendors weren't keen on ordering them for me. Zip ordered them made the way I wanted and did not charge me extra to do it, in fact they were cheaper than the regular mats Lloyd's makes. Good service and got them quickly, exactly the way I wanted. Plus, Zip's catalog is nicer than most!
Old 12-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Zip Corvettes
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 329 Likes on 191 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...deas-help.html

This is why the customer posted this, you should read it because it shows what happened and what we did. This issues was beyond the parts, this customer was upset at me for not getting back on an email. It was my fault, but we could never get past that to actually deal with what caused the failure of the part. Hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Justin
Old 12-12-2014, 08:24 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

no reason for a 4 year old thread to be brought back..

Quick Reply: Zip-Corvette.com reviews?