Sponsored by:

Road Warrior Plus vs 3M Clear Bra questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 12:53 AM
kc-griz
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Road Warrior Plus vs 3M Clear Bra questions

My wife found this product while searching for an alternative to installing a visually ugly bra or very expensive 3M clear bra. We're planning a road trip to Vegas later this spring and want to do something to protect the front from rock/sand chips. This looks very interesting and I was wondering if any of you had tried this product, heard of this product, have any pros/cons etc. Looks very interesting and a cost effective alternative to the 3M clear bra.

http://www.roadwarriorplus.com/

There are a couple video l links on the site. You can roll it on or spray it on as well. Can be removed with water or high pressure sprayer. I know, I'm sceptical as well. I have to ask, "Removes with water??" what about rain? If you remove it, it peels off after applying water. Claims it protects like the 3M product. Does no damage to the paint/clear coat, no residue left behind, easy to apply/remove.

Would like anyone's opinion.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,305 Likes on 13,977 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Haven't heard of the Road Warrior stuff, but have the 3M film on two of our cars. Does a great job protecting the paint from damage, but yes, it is expensive.

Hopefully someone has tried the Road Warrior product and can give you some feedback. I'd like to know as well.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:08 AM
dobewillie
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It might be a cool product
Old 03-14-2010, 09:24 AM
csexton
Team Owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can't help you with the Road Warrior but I've had the 3M Clear on for many years and it is a great product

Chuck
Old 03-14-2010, 10:10 AM
BCH & VET
Instructor

Old 04-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Madshadow
Cruising

Originally Posted by kc-griz
My wife found this product while searching for an alternative to installing a visually ugly bra or very expensive 3M clear bra. We're planning a road trip to Vegas later this spring and want to do something to protect the front from rock/sand chips. This looks very interesting and I was wondering if any of you had tried this product, heard of this product, have any pros/cons etc. Looks very interesting and a cost effective alternative to the 3M clear bra.

http://www.roadwarriorplus.com/

There are a couple video l links on the site. You can roll it on or spray it on as well. Can be removed with water or high pressure sprayer. I know, I'm sceptical as well. I have to ask, "Removes with water??" what about rain? If you remove it, it peels off after applying water. Claims it protects like the 3M product. Does no damage to the paint/clear coat, no residue left behind, easy to apply/remove.

Would like anyone's opinion.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/auto...post1580521973

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/auto...rack-days.html

Get notified of new replies

To Road Warrior Plus vs 3M Clear Bra questions

Quick Reply: Road Warrior Plus vs 3M Clear Bra questions