Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] 25% LED Turn signal, Hyperflash and Hi-4 harnesses at Radioflyer Innovations!

Old 10-12-2012, 11:16 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Received 630 Likes on 346 Posts

Default 25% LED Turn signal, Hyperflash and Hi-4 harnesses at Radioflyer Innovations!

Your factory DRL bulbs burn so hot that eventually they will destroy your corner light housing:

Remedy this problem now by installing Cool-burning LED bulbs and a hyper-flash harness. Not only will this keep your corner lights intact, but you'll have a lower current draw and a pure color compared to your factory bulbs. Best of all, LEDs are so reliable they will probably out-last the life of your car.

Amber LED Turn signal bulbs: CLICK HERE

Gen III Switchback LED turn signals: CLICK HERE

Hyperflash Harness: CLICK HERE

While you're upgrading your lighting, pickup a Hi-4 harness and double your headlight output in just 5 minutes without the need for special tools or permanent modifications. (click on product image on my website for the installation diagram) If you decide to upgrade later to my ACA or SLC V2 headlights, I can give you a discount for already having the harness!

Hi-4 harness: CLICK HERE

Enter the coupon code: "OctTSLED" at Checkout to receive 25% off your order on these products. This coupon code CAN BE COMBINED with other offers. (how often do you hear that?)

Hurry! This code is valid for the first 25 customers only!

Get yours today from Radioflyer Innovations!
Old 10-13-2012, 12:18 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

ttt
Old 10-14-2012, 10:29 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

bump
Old 10-15-2012, 10:38 AM
weendoggy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are your switchback LED's as bright as regular bulbs for t/s? I've seen some and they are much lighter (dimmer) making it more of a hazard to see, imo.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:32 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by weendoggy
Are your switchback LED's as bright as regular bulbs for t/s? I've seen some and they are much lighter (dimmer) making it more of a hazard to see, imo.
The Amber section of the Gen 3 switchback bulb is among the brightest plug-and-play LED bulbs for the C5 corner light housing.

This is a fallback of Amber in LED technology as well as the housing design. Amber bulbs simply do not emit the same amount of visible light as other colors. Normally this is solved by focusing the emitted light into a narrow beam. Unfortunately the corner light housing was designed so that bulbs mount from the bottom and thus limiting which aftermarket LED bulbs can fit and centering the high powered portion of most LED bulbs off-center for the ones that do.

At the moment, there are no direct-plug and play LED bulbs that can match the 3157 OEM bulb for Amber Brightness. White on the other hand is easily surpassed.

Get notified of new replies

To 25% LED Turn signal, Hyperflash and Hi-4 harnesses at Radioflyer Innovations!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] 25% LED Turn signal, Hyperflash and Hi-4 harnesses at Radioflyer Innovations!