Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electric Mirror memory slowly moving...

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Cross
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Mirror memory slowly moving...

Ok I am not sure how to describe this but it has been an issue since I bought my 01 C5 and I cannot figure out what is causing it. I thought I was saving the memory information incorrectly but now I don't think thats it.

When I set the mirrors I save them to both 1 and 2 and sometimes 3 in an attempt to see whats going on, sometimes I will only do one to see if there is a difference as well. However after about 3 drives my mirror on the drivers side reverts to a different position and none of the numbers seem to bring it back to spec ever they all seem to be the same leading me to believe it thinks that is the right spot.

Now one thing I have noticed is that when I unlock the car and push the unlock button more than once (opening the door for my wife) the mirrors move well my drivers side does.

This is all I can come up with, I unlock the doors, the drivers side mirror moves and then my drivers side mirror is off. I do not know why it does it and I have not tested with anyone elses but I am about to just replace the mirror as I cannot seem to get it to set.

Quick Reply: Electric Mirror memory slowly moving...