Go Back   Corvette Forum > C5 Corvettes, 1997 - 2004 > C5 General
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
C5 General
General C5 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech Sponsored by
Bud's Chevy

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!


Corvette Store
 
 
C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads
 
 
Vendor Directory
  
Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
cpaxson
CF Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2012
Location: Plymouth MI
Default Shining Polished Alumium Wheels

Hi there:
I'm doing clean up on a 2001 Corvette convertibleI just purchased. The car is low miles, in pristing condition but the wheels could use a little attention. This car had the polished alumium wheel option and if I understand correctly, the wheels are clear-coated. This rules out Adam's metal polish or Mother's or whatever because of the clear coat. I've seen where some people have applied paint remover to get rid of the clear coat and polsih them from there but I'm not sure I want to do that. Does anyone have a recommendation for something to clean and restore the polished wheels without disturbing the clear coat or do I need to bite the bullet and strip them over the winter?
Thanks and Happy Holidays
Charles
cpaxson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
dblerman
CF Senior Member
 
dblerman's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2012
Location: Hopatcong New Jersey
Default

Well, what exactly is wrong with the wheels? Are they scratched? Chipped? Clear coat flaking? Or are they just dirty?
If they're just dirty clean them up with hot water and some car wash soap then apply car wax of your choice. If the clear coat has swirls and looks dull, you can use any polishing compound that you would use on your cars paint and it will help.

Last edited by dblerman; 12-13-2012 at 01:58 PM.
dblerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
alxltd1
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '10-'12-'13-'14
 
alxltd1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2009
Location: Odessa FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblerman View Post
Well, what exactly is wrong with the wheels? Are they scratched? Chipped? Clear coat flaking? Or are they just dirty?
If they're just dirty clean them up with hot water and some car wash soap then apply car wax of your choice. If the clear coat has swirls and looks dull, you can use any polishing compound that you would use on your cars paint and it will help.
treat the wheels like your paint. I use a bottle of Meguairs paint cleaner (I think this has been discontinued) to clean then a sealant or wax. My wheels are starting to show some pitting of the clearcoat so I will next have to have them stripped, repolished and re-clearcoated. I am going to stay with a clearcoat finish as I think it easier to keep them looking good.
alxltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
DaBoz
CF Senior Member
 
DaBoz's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2004
Location: Whidbey Island WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxltd1 View Post
I am going to stay with a clearcoat finish as I think it easier to keep them looking good.
I like the look of bare, polished aluminum wheels, BUT they are a PITA to keep looking good.
__________________

'04 Machine Silver Coupe - MN6 - 1SB - Quad Oval Borla Stingers w/ Bassani X Pipe
CCW Classic Big Street Wheel & Tire Package
AND a few make pretty things!
Damn, I love this car!!
DaBoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #5
Evil-Twin
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '03-'04
 
Member Since: Mar 2001
Location: small town in S.E. Pa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaxson View Post
Hi there:
I'm doing clean up on a 2001 Corvette convertibleI just purchased. The car is low miles, in pristing condition but the wheels could use a little attention. This car had the polished alumium wheel option and if I understand correctly, the wheels are clear-coated. This rules out Adam's metal polish or Mother's or whatever because of the clear coat. I've seen where some people have applied paint remover to get rid of the clear coat and polsih them from there but I'm not sure I want to do that. Does anyone have a recommendation for something to clean and restore the polished wheels without disturbing the clear coat or do I need to bite the bullet and strip them over the winter?
Thanks and Happy Holidays
Charles
It's really difficult to maintain the clear coat on wheels that are 12 years old. The clear coat is " Paint " the problem is the clear coat is thin. Once the clear coat is breached, the aluminum will oxidize. If you try to remove the oxidation, you will make the breach bigger, exposing more aluminum to the air.. this is non reversible... The only thing you can do is apply some non ammonia type Windex, to clean what is left of the clear. you can't use polish, or cleaner because this will attack the feather edge of any breach, only making it bigger.. You can spend the money to have them stripped and re cleared...but that is expensive , and the cost would go along way to buying a new set of after market wheels, or reproductions which I do not recommend. These wheels have been subjected to abrasive brake dust, road grime, acid rain, etc. for 12 years.. This dust eventually eats through the clear coat.. So you are caught between a rock and a hard place. You could strip them yourself, and then polish them, But I will guarantee you that you wont be happy, because this is a very labor intensive procedure.

I, on the other hand, have raw forged aluminum wheels.. CCW 505's... Ive taken care of them from the very first day applying Zaino wax to them before I even put them on the car and for ten years.. they have 80,000 miles on them. My car sees no road salt, and its rare that I drive in the rain. but if I do, I blow dry the wheels, and wipe them down with detailer, before putting it away..I also wax the wheels several times a year over the last ten years, but there has never been a clear coat on these wheels. if you are " On top of them" from the start, its very east to take care of them, also if the wheel design allows you to clean them easily, it makes the process easy, if the wheels are busy with bumps and rivets etc. it makes the process hard.
Here is a photo of my ten year old wheels with 80,000 miles on them. These are raw unprotected forged aluminum. BTW I use Zaino car polish on them.


Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Evil-Twin; 12-13-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Evil-Twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
Baldfart
CF Senior Member
 
Baldfart's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2009
Location: Yes it's hot! Arizona
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Twin View Post
It's really difficult to maintain the clear coat on wheels that are 12 years old. The clear coat is " Paint " the problem is the clear coat is thin. Once the clear coat is breached, the aluminum will oxidize. If you try to remove the oxidation, you will make the breach bigger, exposing more aluminum to the air.. this is non reversible... The only thing you can do is apply some non ammonia type Windex, to clean what is left of the clear. you can't use polish, or cleaner because this will attack the feather edge of any breach, only making it bigger.. You can spend the money to have them stripped and re cleared...but that is expensive , and the cost would go along way to buying a new set of after market wheels, or reproductions which I do not recommend. These wheels have been subjected to abrasive brake dust, road grime, acid rain, etc. for 12 years.. This dust eventually eats through the clear coat.. So you are caught between a rock and a hard place. You could strip them yourself, and then polish them, But I will guarantee you that you wont be happy, because this is a very labor intensive procedure.

I, on the other hand, have raw forged aluminum wheels.. CCW 505's... Ive taken care of them from the very first day applying Zaino wax to them before I even put them on the car and for ten years.. they have 80,000 miles on them. My car sees no road salt, and its rare that I drive in the rain. but if I do, I blow dry the wheels, and wipe them down with detailer, before putting it away..I also wax the wheels several times a year over the last ten years, but there has never been a clear coat on these wheels. if you are " On top of them" from the start, its very east to take care of them, also if the wheel design allows you to clean them easily, it makes the process easy, if the wheels are busy with bumps and rivets etc. it makes the process hard.
Here is a photo of my ten year old wheels with 80,000 miles on them. These are raw unprotected forged aluminum. BTW I use Zaino car polish on them.


Click the image to open in full size.
Those look great! I stripped a set of C5 thin spoke wheels, and they make the clear coated wheels pale in comparison.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Baldfart; 12-13-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Baldfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
guido7834
CF Senior Member
 
guido7834's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2008
Location: Medford NJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldfart View Post
Those look great! I stripped a C5 thin spoke wheels, and they make the clear coated wheels pale in comparison.
Click the image to open in full size.
Same here. I stripped the clear coat, and polished them to a brilliant shine. All I need is a fresh coat of metal polish 2-3 times a year.
guido7834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #8
routeman007
CF Senior Member
 
routeman007's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2010
Location: Spiro Oklahoma
Default

"You can spend the money to have them stripped and re cleared...but that is expensive , and the cost would go along way
to buying a new set of after market wheels, or reproductions which I do recommend. @ 700.00 dollars"
Click the image to open in full size.
"Chrome allows less cleaning time = More driving time!" "Might look sharp on a Vert!"



007
routeman007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #9
Evil-Twin
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '03-'04
 
Member Since: Mar 2001
Location: small town in S.E. Pa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by routeman007 View Post
"You can spend the money to have them stripped and re cleared...but that is expensive , and the cost would go along way
to buying a new set of after market wheels, or reproductions which I do Not recommend. and @ 700.00 dollars", these are really a POS.
Click the image to open in full size.
"Chrome allows less cleaning time = More driving time!" "Might look sharp on a Vert!" even thought these barrels look bad.. and point to cheap production methods, they are chrome on the outside. and very light weight too.. because the steel density is so thin.



007
Nice miss quote.. and for that Ill add that @ 700 your reproduction wheels will easily bend on a good pot hole ... because they are cheaply made, and that's why they are so cheap.. when a wheel manufacturer focus is on being cheap, there is no room for quality. These cheap wheels are the worst possible thing you can put on your car unless you never drive it. Ive received many Pm's about reproduction wheels bending over the years here. Many people are posers and don't understand that cheap and quality do not go in the same sentence... Because wheels are a critical safety feature and effect handling, ride and tire longevity.. its a high cost decision to buy cheap wheels
, and for sure the wrong decision, Talk about lack of quality.. the barrels are not even polished or chromed... You can put a nice dress on a pig, but at the end of the day its still a pig.

Last edited by Evil-Twin; 12-13-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Evil-Twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #10
Toque
Tech Contributor
 
Toque's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2004
Location: Wylie TX --> Less is More, except under the hood !
mark.nicholson.5458 ToqueZ06
Default

I'm with Evil Twin...

I have had my bare aluminum wheels 5 years now.... A little spit polishing with Adam's polish here and there, and they still look like new

If they get scratched from a rock or something I sand off the scratch, and polish it back to a brilliant shine !

I don't recommend bare aluminum for a daily driver, but for a weekend car like mine they are easy to keep in perfect shape.

Toque

Click the image to open in full size.
Toque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #11
routeman007
CF Senior Member
 
routeman007's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2010
Location: Spiro Oklahoma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Twin View Post
Nice miss quote.. and for that Ill add that @ 700 your reproduction wheels will easily bend on a good pot hole ... because they are cheaply made, and that's why they are so cheap.. when a wheel manufacturer focus is on being cheap, there is no room for quality. These cheap wheels are the worst possible thing you can put on your car unless you never drive it. Ive received many Pm's about reproduction wheels bending over the years here. Many people are posers and don't understand that cheap and quality do not go in the same sentence... Because wheels are a critical safety feature and effect handling, ride and tire longevity.. its a high cost decision to buy cheap wheels
, and for sure the wrong decision, Talk about lack of quality.. the barrels are not even polished or chromed... You can put a nice dress on a pig, but at the end of the day its still a pig.
'I suppose I should have looked into what made a good wheel, 'A Good Wheel.' I did not realize I was buying a POS or miss-quoting. My apologue. Thanks!



007

Last edited by routeman007; 12-13-2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: spelling
routeman007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #12
dblerman
CF Senior Member
 
dblerman's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2012
Location: Hopatcong New Jersey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Twin View Post
Nice miss quote.. and for that Ill add that @ 700 your reproduction wheels will easily bend on a good pot hole ... because they are cheaply made, and that's why they are so cheap.. when a wheel manufacturer focus is on being cheap, there is no room for quality. These cheap wheels are the worst possible thing you can put on your car unless you never drive it. Ive received many Pm's about reproduction wheels bending over the years here. Many people are posers and don't understand that cheap and quality do not go in the same sentence... Because wheels are a critical safety feature and effect handling, ride and tire longevity.. its a high cost decision to buy cheap wheels
, and for sure the wrong decision, Talk about lack of quality.. the barrels are not even polished or chromed... You can put a nice dress on a pig, but at the end of the day its still a pig.
While I agree with what you say 99% of the time, the factory rims aren't exactly the shining example of top quality. I've probably read more threads about cracked factory rims than bent aftermarket rims.
dblerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:49 AM   #13
Dixiecrat
CF Senior Member
 
Dixiecrat's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2011
Location: Lexington Kentucky
David Cox
Default

Learn something everyday !Did not know the rims were clear coated.
Dixiecrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #14
cpaxson
CF Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2012
Location: Plymouth MI
Default

Thank you all, very much, for the very informative responses. Great pics!
I'm not afraid of some hard work in stripping and polishing the OEM wheels but I'm getting up there in years and lack any sort of garage facility with a lift or good jacking equipment so taking off the wheels, demounting the tires, etc., etc., turns into more of a job. That being said, the winters in MI are long and one has to have something to do.............

The rims are in pretty good shape considering the age, very little abrasions or curb rash. The car is low miles and wasn't driven much the last few years. That being said, the clear coat is getting a little foggy and there are signs that it will flake here and there. I suppose that a new set of wheels are always an option. However, having just had every fluid, filter, etc., under the sun replaced (because I wanted a baseline and the car had been sitting so who knows when some of the service was done last - CarFax doesn't show everything - plus took care of a synchro issue and laid out a few dollars for a HallteK cold air system, I'm approaching budget limits, especially if I have to replace tires too. Have to think about this....
At any rate, Season's Greetings to all and thank you for the prompt and helpful responses. It's a pleasure to be part of a community like this.
Charles
cpaxson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #15
road pilot
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2007
Location: Oviedo Florida
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Twin View Post
It's really difficult to maintain the clear coat on wheels that are 12 years old. The clear coat is " Paint " the problem is the clear coat is thin. Once the clear coat is breached, the aluminum will oxidize. If you try to remove the oxidation, you will make the breach bigger, exposing more aluminum to the air.. this is non reversible... The only thing you can do is apply some non ammonia type Windex, to clean what is left of the clear. you can't use polish, or cleaner because this will attack the feather edge of any breach, only making it bigger.. You can spend the money to have them stripped and re cleared...but that is expensive , and the cost would go along way to buying a new set of after market wheels, or reproductions which I do not recommend. These wheels have been subjected to abrasive brake dust, road grime, acid rain, etc. for 12 years.. This dust eventually eats through the clear coat.. So you are caught between a rock and a hard place. You could strip them yourself, and then polish them, But I will guarantee you that you wont be happy, because this is a very labor intensive procedure.

I, on the other hand, have raw forged aluminum wheels.. CCW 505's... Ive taken care of them from the very first day applying Zaino wax to them before I even put them on the car and for ten years.. they have 80,000 miles on them. My car sees no road salt, and its rare that I drive in the rain. but if I do, I blow dry the wheels, and wipe them down with detailer, before putting it away..I also wax the wheels several times a year over the last ten years, but there has never been a clear coat on these wheels. if you are " On top of them" from the start, its very east to take care of them, also if the wheel design allows you to clean them easily, it makes the process easy, if the wheels are busy with bumps and rivets etc. it makes the process hard.
Here is a photo of my ten year old wheels with 80,000 miles on them. These are raw unprotected forged aluminum. BTW I use Zaino car polish on them.


Click the image to open in full size.
Your 505's look like 505A's to me.
road pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #16
Bubbletop409
CF Senior Member
 
Bubbletop409's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2006
Location: Castro Valley California
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblerman View Post
While I agree with what you say 99% of the time, the factory rims aren't exactly the shining example of top quality. I've probably read more threads about cracked factory rims than bent aftermarket rims.
I agree, right now I am looking at some after market wheels to replace my factory C-5 thin spokes. WHY Not because they are a pain to clean or they got bent in a chuck hole, one of the rears is cracking right where the spoke meets the outter edge of the rim, so I guess my GM wheels are also not " a shining example of top quality ".

Let's see, my cheap wheels may bend, my factory wheels WILL crack, I'll have to think about it, NOT.
__________________

Larry

62 Bel-Air 409

260 Eagle XP HP500EFI

2002 Corvette M6 Coupe

79 Cole TR-2 Sunset RaceCraft 565 RIP Tracy

NO MO BOMA

Well Done US Navy Seal Team 6
Bubbletop409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #17
guido7834
CF Senior Member
 
guido7834's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2008
Location: Medford NJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaxson View Post
Thank you all, very much, for the very informative responses. Great pics!
I'm not afraid of some hard work in stripping and polishing the OEM wheels but I'm getting up there in years and lack any sort of garage facility with a lift or good jacking equipment so taking off the wheels, demounting the tires, etc., etc., turns into more of a job. That being said, the winters in MI are long and one has to have something to do.............

The rims are in pretty good shape considering the age, very little abrasions or curb rash. The car is low miles and wasn't driven much the last few years. That being said, the clear coat is getting a little foggy and there are signs that it will flake here and there. I suppose that a new set of wheels are always an option. However, having just had every fluid, filter, etc., under the sun replaced (because I wanted a baseline and the car had been sitting so who knows when some of the service was done last - CarFax doesn't show everything - plus took care of a synchro issue and laid out a few dollars for a HallteK cold air system, I'm approaching budget limits, especially if I have to replace tires too. Have to think about this....
At any rate, Season's Greetings to all and thank you for the prompt and helpful responses. It's a pleasure to be part of a community like this.
Charles
I did not remove the tires when I stripped mine. You can jack the car and do one wheel at a time, as I did. A perfect winter project!
guido7834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:36 PM   #18
Corvette_Ed
CF Senior Member
 
Corvette_Ed's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: One foot in TX and the other in AZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Twin View Post
It's really difficult to maintain the clear coat on wheels that are 12 years old. The clear coat is " Paint " the problem is the clear coat is thin. Once the clear coat is breached, the aluminum will oxidize. If you try to remove the oxidation, you will make the breach bigger, exposing more aluminum to the air.. this is non reversible... The only thing you can do is apply some non ammonia type Windex, to clean what is left of the clear. you can't use polish, or cleaner because this will attack the feather edge of any breach, only making it bigger.. You can spend the money to have them stripped and re cleared...but that is expensive , and the cost would go along way to buying a new set of after market wheels, or reproductions which I do not recommend. These wheels have been subjected to abrasive brake dust, road grime, acid rain, etc. for 12 years.. This dust eventually eats through the clear coat.. So you are caught between a rock and a hard place. You could strip them yourself, and then polish them, But I will guarantee you that you wont be happy, because this is a very labor intensive procedure.

I, on the other hand, have raw forged aluminum wheels.. CCW 505's... Ive taken care of them from the very first day applying Zaino wax to them before I even put them on the car and for ten years.. they have 80,000 miles on them. My car sees no road salt, and its rare that I drive in the rain. but if I do, I blow dry the wheels, and wipe them down with detailer, before putting it away..I also wax the wheels several times a year over the last ten years, but there has never been a clear coat on these wheels. if you are " On top of them" from the start, its very east to take care of them, also if the wheel design allows you to clean them easily, it makes the process easy, if the wheels are busy with bumps and rivets etc. it makes the process hard.
Here is a photo of my ten year old wheels with 80,000 miles on them. These are raw unprotected forged aluminum. BTW I use Zaino car polish on them.


Click the image to open in full size.
If that pic is recent you really need to look into lowering that 4x4 of yours...

j/k, you have the wheels that I want to eventually have on my car. Yours look just as good as Toque keeps his, and that's saying something.

Last edited by Corvette_Ed; 12-15-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Corvette_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:40 PM   #19
Corvette_Ed
CF Senior Member
 
Corvette_Ed's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: One foot in TX and the other in AZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido7834 View Post
I did not remove the tires when I stripped mine. You can jack the car and do one wheel at a time, as I did. A perfect winter project!
I'm seriously considering doing this over the winter, one wheel at a time to get rid of the road rash and restore the flawless shine to my wheels. How difficult was the stripping process? Did the clearcoat come off fairly easily or did you have to work at it?
Corvette_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #20
Corvette_Ed
CF Senior Member
 
Corvette_Ed's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: One foot in TX and the other in AZ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblerman View Post
While I agree with what you say 99% of the time, the factory rims aren't exactly the shining example of top quality. I've probably read more threads about cracked factory rims than bent aftermarket rims.
I have a bent aftermarket wheel, whereas the 13 year-old factory wheels were still in good condition when I sold them several weeks ago.

Luckily the guy who balanced it for me in Arizona on my last trip out there was really good. Between rebalancing the wheel and a good four-wheel alignment the shake I had to deal with on that trip is gone. I wouldn't think or know the wheel was bent if I hadn't seen it for myself.
Corvette_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:44 PM
 
Go Back   Corvette Forum > C5 Corvettes, 1997 - 2004 > C5 General
Reload this Page Shining Polished Alumium Wheels
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Click for Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Polished Aluminum Wheel Cleaning ironranger C5 General 9 08-12-2014 01:30 PM
Aluminum Wheel touch up? V8lust Car Care Discussion 4 04-17-2014 10:31 AM
What is it in the front of power brake reservoir, the polish alumium flat dome for? 2006c6keller C7 General Discussion 1 04-02-2014 08:24 AM
2011 Grand Sport Wheels BAKnBLK2010 C6 Corvette General Discussion 4 02-21-2014 08:00 PM
Yet Another C5 Tire Question cpaxson C5 General 15 01-03-2013 02:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Emails & Password Backup