Special thanks to Chad at Golen Racing Engines for all of your detail work and extra time spent on the dyno testing several cam grinds. Also want to thank Richard over at West Coast Cylinder Heads for taking the time to review the dyno numbers for each of the four cams tested. This really helped me in the final cam selection and I am pretty sure this cam choice will meet my needs - mainly shaking the fillings out of my teeth at idle.
Once engine is installed and tuned - Idle video will follow along with Chassis Dyno Results - goal is 600hp to the tire.
RHS Block 450CID
• Callies Dragon Slayer 4.165" x 4.125"
• Callies HD I-Beam Rods
• Diamond Pistons 11.5:1 with lateral gas ports, ceramic top & moly skirts
• All Pro Heads - 12degree, 277cc, Victory - titanium 2.25" in, stainless 1.615" ex, Manley 1.350" dual w/Viton valve seals, CHE Precision rockers
• Comp Cam LSR 247in, 263ex, 107lsa 660"
• Comp Retro-Fit Link Bar
• FAST LSXR 102
• Nick Williams 102 - black anodized
• Siemens-Deka 80lb injectors (high impedance)
• Halltech Killer Bee II
• ATI Super 10% Underdrive
• 17/8” Kooks w/ 3” center
680hp at 6,550rpm
602tq at 5,600rpm
3” Axle Back B&B C5 Fusion exhaust - a few pictures comparing my old Corsa Indy to the new B&B
• MGW Shifter
• RPS LSX BC2 Twin Disk Carbon
• RPM TR6060 Level VI conversion
• RPM C6 Z06 Stage 4 conversion with Quaife
• PFADT C6 Transmission Mounts
• PFADT FeatherLight Coil Overs
Valvoline 75W90 - rear end
Royal Purple Syncromax - transmission
Royal Purple XPR 5W30 - engine
Just finished installing my C6 splash guards front and back. Mini Tubbing next and will be running 345's out back on 19x13 CCW's.