Sponsored by:

[Z06] corsa xtreme x pipe

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 06:38 PM
250kicker
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corsa xtreme x pipe

Im new to this site so I may have posted this somewhere its not supposed to be.. but does anybody have a video of a c5 z06 corvette with corsa xtreme and x pipe stock manifolds and cats? im looking to buy the corsa but cant find a video of one with just mufflers and x pipe that I know of, and want to hear what it will sound like to make sure that's the setup I want! thanks guys.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:43 AM
troyguitar
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's what I have on my car but I do not have any videos of it. Stock LS6 with CAI, corsa x-pipe, corsa xtremes, and a dyno tune.

It sounds good. One of these days I want to get a good recording of it but it's probably going to take me until spring at this point.

If you're anywhere near Pocono or Watkins Glen, I'll be there this weekend and next weekend.
Old 09-18-2014, 02:06 AM
250kicker
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool man that's exactly how my car is at the moment, just has an intake but stock exhaust, I have heard a lot of good thing about the corsa xtremes! Just hoping I'm making the right choice since I will be spending lots of money. Is it pretty loud? That's kind of what I'm looking for. Later on I want to do headers and cam but for now just x pipe and xtremes. Thanks again. I'm actually in Utah close to Vegas so I'm a ways away.

Get notified of new replies

To corsa xtreme x pipe

Quick Reply: [Z06] corsa xtreme x pipe