Sponsored by:

depo lights

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 10:48 PM
silverbandit
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default depo lights

I just received my depo lights yesterday the directions say that the nose has to come off to install these , does anyone have any experience with these lights and how to install them?
Old 04-23-2013, 11:23 PM
crazystevex
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I installed mine just buy removing the access panels under the nose and pulling out the brake ducts. Youill have to put in one self tapping screw in the bracing on the nose it took me 1 1/2 hours to do the first light then only 45 minutes to install the second. For more room you could pull the front inner wheel wells out but shouldn't be needed. Good luck
Old 04-23-2013, 11:33 PM
Kap142
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crazystevex
I installed mine just buy removing the access panels under the nose and pulling out the brake ducts. Youill have to put in one self tapping screw in the bracing on the nose it took me 1 1/2 hours to do the first light then only 45 minutes to install the second. For more room you could pull the front inner wheel wells out but shouldn't be needed. Good luck

Did mine the same way Crazystevex did his. Not difficult and some where around is a good write up on doing the job.

Get notified of new replies

To depo lights

Quick Reply: depo lights