Sponsored by:

Has anyone ever seen or driven.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 10:19 PM
DSTURBD
Melting Slicks

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran

First of all, I rarely give anything but supportive comments on this forum.

Second of all, I only tried to post a mildly amusing comment and said that I am a teacher to reinforce my having mentioned that I have time during the summer to enjoy my car.

Originally Posted by tacman
I hope you don't teach spelling.
No, I don't teach spelling. I am not, nor did I claim to be an English Major or a certified Grammarian. I teach Business and Tech Ed, Technology courses, however, I do require students in my classes to perform writing assignments as all students today need to be able to write beyond the texting abortion of the English language that they so often communicate with.

Originally Posted by jol
How about where you wrote "alieve"? Did you mean " alleviate"?
Yes, you are absolutely right!!! I did mean allieviate and should have used that term. However, when you are sitting around a table with your buddies havin' a few beers or whatever, do you draft and plan every word you are going to say as if you are addressing Congress?!?!?!? I don't think so!!!!!!

Also, I get really sick and tired of seeing people immediately attacked, after mentioning that they are teachers, for not being perfect in every aspect as we are the ones who are supposed to make your children the outstanding human beings that you were not able to raise them into being!!!!!!!

We can only work with what we are given!!!!!! If your kid is an absolute f#&k up, with no empathy or consideration for others, is a raging bully, or whatever, just how is that my fault?!?!?!?!? Thankfully, most kids are really good people and are just looking for a little guidance, information, support, and encouragement!!! I love kids!!!! And I am glad that I am in a position to get to some of them while there is still time to keep the world from completely screwing them up!!!!

Oh, and by the way, if I were perfect, I wouldn't be a teacher or human, I would obviously be GOD!!!!!!! DUHHHH!!!!!!

Sorry everyone but I have been chewing on this for over twenty-four hours, and the more I thought about it, the more pissed-off I got!!!!!!

If you don't like how your kids turned out.......look in the mirror, d!ckhead!!!!!!!!

DSTURBD

P.S. I intentionally did not edit my original post as I have no problem owning my mistakes and encourage my students to do the same. May have something to do with the Business Ethics and Integrity units in my Business and Personal Law class........who knows.......just sayin'.............

Also, to minimize your taxes, you repeatedly cut our funding, cut our pay, cut our benefits, and yet we are still supposed to be able to enable your kids to be the next Albert Einstein or Missy Franklin!!!!!! Catch a clue people!!!!!!!

Last edited by DSTURBD; 05-11-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:42 PM
bthollow
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I despise driving any of my vehicles (especially the vette) when they're in need of a wash but more often than not it happens. Sunny, dry weekends are the remedy for that irritant.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:21 PM
DSTURBD
Melting Slicks

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran

Oh, and by the way, I have no doubt that this thread will die right here and now as people, when confronted with a real and brutal truth, will turn their heads and move away as if they never saw the truth to begin with.

That's alright. Just go on, don't comment, don't share or take a side. Just keep telling yourselves that today's schools and teachers suck and that you don't have anything to do with it in any way possible.

Sorry to have hi-jacked the thread like this, but a couple of obvious idiots really, really, really pissed me right the f@#k off!!!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend,
DSTURBD
Old 05-11-2013, 11:41 PM
bladex10
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by DSTURBD
Oh, and by the way, I have no doubt that this thread will die right here and now as people, when confronted with a real and brutal truth, will turn their heads and move away as if they never saw the truth to begin with.

That's alright. Just go on, don't comment, don't share or take a side. Just keep telling yourselves that today's schools and teachers suck and that you don't have anything to do with it in any way possible.

Sorry to have hi-jacked the thread like this, but a couple of obvious idiots really, really, really pissed me right the f@#k off!!!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend,
DSTURBD

Im seeing the attacking on this forum alot lately. Its pretty damn annoying and is completely turning me away from it.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:32 PM
BillY2KFRC
Le Mans Master

Received 347 Likes on 192 Posts

Mine after a track day at NJMP:

Quick Reply: Has anyone ever seen or driven.....