Sponsored by:

New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,842 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Originally Posted by chadwickstripleplay
....if you feel there is a large amount of dirt just rinse car first but do not dry.....
This will leave water spots as the water will dry in places before you can get to it, especially during summer months when temps are much higher. If you wait more than a couple of minutes in Texas most of the car will be dry and will have water spots all over it.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:13 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by c5vetteguy
If it's good enough for a Lambo, it's good enough for a Vette.
Order placed!
C5vetteguy.....Thanks so much for your order...It's going out today....I guarantee you will be totally satisfied....Thanks again Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 10:19 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Corvette Ed....That's why I don't recommend ANY water or soap on a car....because of the alkalinity and ph/minerals and chemicals in the soap/water....I mentioned the spray off method because of the skeptical nature of the post and damage occurring....Triple Play will take those spots off when the system is used correctly.....Thanks for taking the time to post....Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 10:23 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by f6john
What I need is a large economy size bottle of courage. I am absolutely terrified that I will do more damage than good if I start messing with my cars paint finish. It really needs some serious attention and I'm sure could look much better with someone who knows what they are doing.
f6john....no worries....I've done all the heavy lifting....and so have $500 million and 1000's of people to date..."Chadwick" your Vette with confidence....Thanks for your post....Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 10:28 AM
1965markaccount
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

You state to not wash the car prior to using product but what about bugs and tar? Should they be removed prior to application? Does the product take car of that as well? In your sites testimonials one person from VA stated that they used this for bugs on the front of their Jeep. I am more concerned about more aggressive things like tar and sap.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:35 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Chadwick's Triple Play takes care of bugs, tar and sap....Florida is known for it's swarms of love bugs so I've had plenty of opportunity to make sure Triple Play works...Plus the palm tress here emit a very caustic sap...Thanks so much for your posts and questions......Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 11:08 AM
camburger
Pro

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Most of us have bonded with a favorite system so this is not an easy sell. In my case you’re competing with my chosen treatment of Pinnacle Sovereign Pure Carnauba paste wax….which goes on super easy, comes off super easy, and my Torch Red paint looks amazing….see my avatar.

What gain over such simplicity would I have using your product? I need to gain something or I just cannot justify the purchase frankly.

An economical sample kit might be a nice way to crack this market.

Thanks

Bob
Old 09-12-2013, 11:48 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by camburger
Most of us have bonded with a favorite system so this is not an easy sell. In my case you’re competing with my chosen treatment of Pinnacle Sovereign Pure Carnauba paste wax….which goes on super easy, comes off super easy, and my Torch Red paint looks amazing….see my avatar.

What gain over such simplicity would I have using your product? I need to gain something or I just cannot justify the purchase frankly.

An economical sample kit might be a nice way to crack this market.

Thanks

Bob
Bob....Thanks so much for your post....I'm really not trying to compete with anyone or any brand...I am a professional detailer of 46 years that has worked very hard at putting a finished product (car) on the market for my clients and making sure that any car any paint finish and any situation looks like a professional has done the work....Chadwick's Triple Play has been in the marketplace for over 4 years and used exclusively by Lambo of Palm Beach and field tested on over $500 million worth of cars so I would say we are not new to the market only new to this forum...go to my website...watch my intro video which will answer all of your questions....If you see in this thread what the winner of Pebble Beach concours said about Chadwick's Triple Play you will see how different we really are...Thank you so much for taking the time to post your thoughts..have a great day...Best Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 11:48 AM
NOSZ06
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Best shine ever & more time for driving

For 35+ years I washed, dried and waxed my vehicles. Can't imagine the time I spent doing that versus actually driving.... Well fast forward to 2007. I met Mr. Chadwick and was introduced to Triple Play. My first thoughts were just another snake oil.... He proceeded to detail my new to me Lambo and after completion the car Looked and FELT amazing. Yes the feel was smoother that a baby's :
I was very impressed to say the least and purchased his products. Today I use nothing but Triple Play. No more washing, wax on and wax off details for me. Simply spray on Triple Play, wipe once wipe twice and within 20 minutes I’m done! The yesteryear wash and wax is no longer my Saturday routine.

This product is NOT SNAKE OIL! I suggest trying it for a couple of weeks and then share the knowledge.

Drive more work less::::::
Old 09-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Evil-Twin
Team Owner

Received 3,812 Likes on 1,925 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04

IM more than skeptical at this point. Way too much emphasis on that 500 million dollars worth of cars. Seems it appears in every statement. ON the other hand. IM not about to spray and wipe my car with existing silica on the finish. no matter how small the dirt and grime is, a few grains of sand under a microfiber cloth will do a lot of damage to the clear coat. I never wipe my car with anything until I wash it with clear water and dry it with a blow dryer. at this point I know most of the sand and contaminants are removed. Also, bug guts and anything organic like sap and pollen decompose on the surface and become an acid anhydride, etching themself into and under the surface of the clear coat. The only way to draw them out is to have them attach to clay and the clay will draw them out of the clear even below the surface like a magnet. Clay will remove any contaminants without removing one micron of clear coat. I can't imagine a liquid and a foam pad drawing out locked in bug guts. Sorry Neil we are a tough bunch, Some of us are Corvette forum advocates making sure our members are not taken advantage of. While we always embrace new vendors, we don't accept claims blindly.
Bill aka ET
Old 09-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Jay O
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NOSZ06
For 35+ years I washed, dried and waxed my vehicles. Can't imagine the time I spent doing that versus actually driving.... Well fast forward to 2007. I met Mr. Chadwick and was introduced to Triple Play. My first thoughts were just another snake oil.... He proceeded to detail my new to me Lambo and after completion the car Looked and FELT amazing. Yes the feel was smoother that a baby's :
I was very impressed to say the least and purchased his products. Today I use nothing but Triple Play. No more washing, wax on and wax off details for me. Simply spray on Triple Play, wipe once wipe twice and within 20 minutes I’m done! The yesteryear wash and wax is no longer my Saturday routine.

This product is NOT SNAKE OIL! I suggest trying it for a couple of weeks and then share the knowledge.

Drive more work less::::::
That's it! Im trying it.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:54 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Evil-Twin
IM more than skeptical at this point. Way too much emphasis on that 500 million dollars worth of cars. Seems it appears in every statement. ON the other hand. IM not about to spray and wipe my car with existing silica on the finish. no matter how small the dirt and grime is, a few grains of sand under a microfiber cloth will do a lot of damage to the clear coat. I never wipe my car with anything until I wash it with clear water and dry it with a blow dryer. at this point I know most of the sand and contaminants are removed. Also, bug guts and anything organic like sap and pollen decompose on the surface and become an acid anhydride, etching themself into and under the surface of the clear coat. The only way to draw them out is to have them attach to clay and the clay will draw them out of the clear even below the surface like a magnet. Clay will remove any contaminants without removing one micron of clear coat. I can't imagine a liquid and a foam pad drawing out locked in bug guts. Sorry Neil we are a tough bunch, Some of us are Corvette forum advocates making sure our members are not taken advantage of. While we always embrace new vendors, we don't accept claims blindly.
Bill aka ET
Bill...I just state the truth with no emphasis....What makes this country great and these forums so valuable is the right to your opinion and how you feel about any given topic....After 46 years in business the last thing I will or pretend to do is rip someone off....I am a consumer just like you and work very hard for my money...Look at NOSZO6 post....he is one of yours and a customer of mine as well...Thanks again for taking the time to state your views... Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 02:01 PM
VETJAZZ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 206 Likes on 146 Posts

How does your product work over protective coverings like xpel or cleartastic?
Old 09-12-2013, 02:04 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by VETJAZZ
How does your product work over protective coverings like xpel or cleartastic?
Fantastic!!!....Most of the Corvettes and Lambos I am responsible for have some sort of nose or full hood protection...You will find no issues using Triple Play....Thanks for your post....Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Bill...I just state the truth with no emphasis....What makes this country great and these forums so valuable is the right to your opinion and how you feel about any given topic....After 46 years in business the last thing I will or pretend to do is rip someone off....I am a consumer just like you and work very hard for my money...Look at NOSZO6 post....he is one of yours and a customer of mine as well...Thanks again for taking the time to state your views... Neil
Neil, no offense, but a lot of the skepticism is coming from the fact that you haven't answered any of ET's questions, and as one of the C5 design team members his opinion carries a lot of weight on this forum.

Here are the questions he asked. It would be great if you would answer them for us.

1. Is the blocker a foam pad?

2. This triple play product is my interest. I've been detailing for 50 years. I don't see anything that works as a lubricant for the block pad unless the triple play is acting like a lubricant and quick detailer?

3. I don't see any polish or protectant, unless the quick detailer is acting like a polish and a protectant?

4. Using a quick detailer type of product as a protection product makes me wonder, how long it will last and protect?

5. Is this a space aged polymer or an organic (vegetable or animal) product?

6. How optically clear is it?

7. Do you have any testing data?

8. Can you apply this at temps that exceed 110/120F? (And how does it hold up under these temps? Does it break down like carnauba does?)

9. Is there any carnauba in it?

10. Can you apply this in direct sunlight?

Thanks.

Last edited by Corvette_Ed; 09-12-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:16 PM
JetMechZ16
Race Director

Received 146 Likes on 30 Posts

Any other forum members that have tried this product please post your experiences. I would like to hear a few more testimonials before I try it.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:41 PM
spiral04
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z...r-cleaner.html

Get notified of new replies

To New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 09-12-2013, 02:45 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed
Neil, no offense, but a lot of the skepticism is coming from the fact that you haven't answered any of ET's questions, and as one of the C5 design team members his opinion carries a lot of weight on this forum.

Here are the questions he asked. It would be great if you would answer them for us.

1. Is the blocker a foam pad?

2. This triple play product is my interest. I've been detailing for 50 years. I don't see anything that works as a lubricant for the block pad unless the triple play is acting like a lubricant and quick detailer?

3. I don't see any polish or protectant, unless the quick detailer is acting like a polish and a protectant?

4. Using a quick detailer type of product as a protection product makes me wonder, how long it will last and protect?

5. Is this a space aged polymer or an organic (vegetable or animal) product?

6. How optically clear is it?

7. Do you have any testing data?

8. Can you apply this at temps that exceed 110/120F? (And how does it hold up under these temps? Does it break down like carnauba does?)

9. Is there any carnauba in it?

10. Can you apply this in direct sunlight?

Thanks.
No offense taken....
1. The Blok is NOT a foam pad but a clay alternative w a rubber side on a foam base
2.Triple Play is your lubricant as well as your polish and protection
3.see #2
4.This protection will lat an average of 6-8 weeks or until you use it again...Each time you use Triple Play you add another layer of protection that bonds to itself and will not cloud or haze.
5.It is a water based acrylic
6.Subjective question but a still lake on a sunny day works!!
7..Triple Play is Field tested again on over $500 million worth of cars without failure in the heat/sun/humidity of South Florida as well as 1000's of users over the past 4 years and used by Lamborghini Palm Beach daily on all their cars for over 3 1/2 years...
8.Triple Play like any protectant should NOT be applied in temps over 100* since the molecular structure does change when exposed to heat and direct sunlight....
9.There is no carnauba in it
10.see #8...

I hope these answers clear up any misconceptions you may have....Thanks again for taking the time to post..I always welcome questions....Best Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

No offense taken....
1. The Blok is NOT a foam pad but a clay alternative w a rubber side on a foam base
2.Triple Play is your lubricant as well as your polish and protection
3.see #2
4.This protection will lat an average of 6-8 weeks or until you use it again...Each time you use Triple Play you add another layer of protection that bonds to itself and will not cloud or haze.
5.It is a water based acrylic
6.Subjective question but a still lake on a sunny day works!!
7..Triple Play is Field tested again on over $500 million worth of cars without failure in the heat/sun/humidity of South Florida as well as 1000's of users over the past 4 years and used by Lamborghini Palm Beach daily on all their cars for over 3 1/2 years...
8.Triple Play like any protectant should NOT be applied in temps over 100* since the molecular structure does change when exposed to heat and direct sunlight....
9.There is no carnauba in it
10.see #8...

I hope these answers clear up any misconceptions you may have....Thanks again for taking the time to post..I always welcome questions....Best Neil
Thanks for the response Neil. You missed one part though. How well does your stuff hold up under temps in the 110-120 degree range? It is very common for surface temps of a car to exceed these temps in summer momths either driving around or parked in the sun.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:53 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

It hold ups great...We experience those type of temps here in Fl almost daily in the summer...I have clients in Austin TX and they have no issues....Thanks Neil

Quick Reply: New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play