Mike Yeager of East coast Performance Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Navybluevette
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Default Mike Yeager of East coast Performance Corvette

Has anyone heard from Mike Yeager of East Coast Performance Corvette? I ordered and Mantic clutch and other parts from him on November 14th and have seen the parts yet. On November 18th he said there was a problem with UPS and that he had reshipped them stating UPS would send me tracking information. I'm beginning to get a little worried as my car goes into the shop next weekend for head cam and clutch install, I have everything but the clutch. I have emailed and left voice messages for him and this evening when I tried to leave another voice message his mail box was full. This appears to be pretty unusual for him as I have heard nothing but good things about him and his business.

Last edited by Navybluevette; 12-06-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:15 PM
Patches
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 889 Likes on 587 Posts

Originally Posted by Navybluevette
Has anyone heard from Mike Yeager of East Coast Performance Corvette? I ordered and Mantic clutch and other parts from him on November 14th and have seen the parts yet. On November 18th he said there was a problem with UPS and that he had reshipped them stating UPS would send me tracking information. I'm beginning to get a little worried as my car goes into the shop next weekend for head cam and clutch install, I have everything but the clutch. I have emailed and left voice messages for him and this evening when I tried to leave another voice message his mail box was full. This appears to be pretty unusual for him as I have heard nothing but good things about him and his business.
I spoke with him twice over the last week or so. The second time, he seemed very distracted and asked me to call him back but I felt it was better to move on and do my business elsewhere because I didn't feel comfortable with that conversation. Not his fault - he mentioned some medical issues he's dealing with so I felt it best to move on, which I've done.

He sounded genuinely sincere and I hope he's OK. Definitely a nice guy and very knowledgeable tuner. I've never heard a single negative comment about Mike so I'm sure he's not intentionally ignoring your communications. Maybe give him another call and try and speak with one of his employees to expedite your parts.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:09 AM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

Man I have had nothing but excellent service when ordering from Mike... I feel bad for you Frank since I recommended them to you... Please keep us posted... ECSC is legit... I have ordered things from them over the years and NEVER had a problem.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:19 AM
bumble-z
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 0H1Z06
Man I have had nothing but excellent service when ordering from Mike... I feel bad for you Frank since I recommended them to you... Please keep us posted... ECSC is legit... I have ordered things from them over the years and NEVER had a problem.

OH1Z06, You are stating in this post above...

(ECSC, East Coast Supercharging out of New Jersey.

Not to be confused with East Coast Performance Corvettes, out of Carolina.... which is the vendor that the OP has questioned about.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Navybluevette
Melting Slicks

Just to let everyone know that Mike's dad contacted me tonight and told me about problems with some of his employees not taking care of business while Mike's been in the hospital. He has assured me that my parts will be to me in time for my install.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Patches
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 889 Likes on 587 Posts

Best wishes to Mike for a full and speedy recovery.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:23 AM
Mickeyrx70
Melting Slicks

Received 680 Likes on 570 Posts

Originally Posted by Patches

Best wishes to Mike for a full and speedy recovery.

Great guy! He recently helped me choose a clutch kit for my C5 and spent at least an hour on the phone with me explaining options. Get well soon Mike.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:49 AM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

Oh.... I see. Yes, two totally different companies... I have always dealt with ECSC in Jersey... Darn it Frank, I told you NJ...

Originally Posted by bumble-z
OH1Z06, You are stating in this post above...

(ECSC, East Coast Supercharging out of New Jersey.

Not to be confused with East Coast Performance Corvettes, out of Carolina.... which is the vendor that the OP has questioned about.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Navybluevette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by 0H1Z06
Oh.... I see. Yes, two totally different companies... I have always dealt with ECSC in Jersey... Darn it Frank, I told you NJ...
Yea I know Matt, I have a hard time telling the difference in NJ and SC, at least there both on the east coast....

Last edited by Navybluevette; 12-09-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:06 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

Guys, ECS is the only "East Coast" distributor for Mantic clutches, that is the reason why you are having a hard time getting your products.

If you wish to order a Mantic clutch, we have them in stock, and they ship the same day the order is received 99% of the time.

Thank you!
Old 04-22-2014, 07:14 PM
MikeYeager
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the prayers from everyone, I really appreciate it...At this point the dear lord has given me a chance to live, I have to go through a lot of testing and being stuck twice a week...I had a very bad vehicle accident last May 12, 2013, since then I have had 3 major life and death surgery's on my Crohn's Disease...I'm maintaining right now taking a ton of supplements...At my worst points which was May, Aug, Nov, Dec of 2013 and Jan 2014, I was in the Hospital almost all the time during those months, I thought I had a procedure setup in my business to where if I was not here anything mail order that had been ordered over the phone would be taken care of...Well it didn't happen for a few customers, which I personally apologize for from the bottom of my heart...We have been on Corvetteforum & LS1tech for well over 10 years and we have NEVER had any negative feed back until this all happen to me, I am sorry for the trouble it caused a few people...

But NO ONE was ever cheated or ripped off..The 2 or 3 customers got their money back no problems or questions asked...And a few of my shop employees are no longer employeed here anymore...But we have a much better plan now if this was ever to happen again....

And again I really appreciate everything ALL my good friends and customers did during this dark time, especially Internet Brands who owns the CorvetteForum and LS1tech, they and ALL of you are very special people...LMK if I can be of any help to anyone...

Last edited by Tact; 04-22-2014 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:34 PM
tbrent
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 65 Likes on 51 Posts
2018 C5 of Year Winner

Originally Posted by MikeYeager
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all the prayers from everyone, I really appreciate it...At this point the dear lord has given me a chance to live, I have to go through a lot of testing and being stuck twice a week...I had a very bad vehicle accident last May 12, 2013, since then I have had 3 major life and death surgery's on my Crohn's Disease...I'm maintaining right now taking a ton of supplements...At my worst points which was May, Aug, Nov, Dec of 2013 and Jan 2014, I was in the Hospital almost all the time during those months, I thought I had a procedure setup in my business to where if I was not here anything mail order that had been ordered over the phone would be taken care of...Well it didn't happen for a few customers, which I personally apologize for from the bottom of my heart...We have been on Corvetteforum & LS1tech for well over 10 years and we have NEVER had any negative feed back until this all happen to me, I am sorry for the trouble it caused a few people...

But NO ONE was ever cheated or ripped off..The 2 or 3 customers got their money back no problems or questions asked...And a few of my shop employees are no longer employeed here anymore...But we have a much better plan now if this was ever to happen again....

And again I really appreciate everything ALL my good friends and customers did during this dark time, especially Internet Brands who owns the CorvetteForum and LS1tech, they and ALL of you are very special people...LMK if I can be of any help to anyone...
I agree his post did come off in poor taste.

More importantly, many blessings to you Mike and keep on keepin on. Hope to see back here posting with regularity and healthy

Last edited by Tact; 04-22-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Mike Yeager of East coast Performance Corvette

Quick Reply: Mike Yeager of East coast Performance Corvette